Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

no, i was wrong about that

Katze, hm hm hm.

Poison was meant for her n2. It went to Night. No town role explains this change. Wolf Katze after Arctic flipping would 100% think that if town had KP it would go for her, right? Like, 0 doubt. And it did. Coincidence or skill?

Hrm.

my cat wants attention and i kinda want to let achro and zack play more

im reasonably sure i can towncase myself later today if it becomes necessary, and i think solving between those two is what i need to do so i want them to do their things ykno. my cats more important than overexerting myself.

@Sadbi you asked me to case you and im lazy, its mostly just paranoia. ur still alive. ur prob still town but like i said, im not gonna just… keep that read locked without a second thought. esp since ur claiming weird mech stuff

I have been told by a beginner’s guide to mafia that the best thing you can do to solve, the most important thing, is to make sure you are towny.

I am multi tasking and ISOing requires a lot of focus from me. Sorry to smack your bullshit case around like the nothing it is but don’t whine when I do it.

i am going to be around very little for the next ~20 hours or so

wolves redirecting town KP off of me (someone who is very yeetable given the prior day) onto nightingale (someone much less MLable) doesnt rly mean much for my alignment

disrupting investigations and killing actions off of the villager who just domed another villager to death serves to create more chaos at best and has no tangible harm at worst

I will be sporting then and not try to dominate the topic when you are gone.

But also town read me so I can properly tinfoil katze ty

if you are a villager talking to me like this is really counterproductive

its a team game

1 Like

Sorry, tbh I have other things on my mind and my patience is more thin than it should be. You’re right, as either alignment you are just doing your best to win.

But I think my mindset I displayed in that post was valid and your interpretation of my motives was uncharitable.

Achro play nice

Zach go listen to sufjan

Katze go be gay elsewhere.

I would just like to say from the bottom of my heart that a lot of people in this game have played super, super not nice and it is almost making me want to yell into a void the few times I engage in being in a bad mood that I am always told to play nice after the sludge I have tried to stay positive in for days.

The mech stuff isn’t related to my own power. It’s someone else’s.

That I was in a chat with.

Just go along with that.

I feel like at mylo weird mech stuff should be explained. Because if you explain it and I think its valid we kill jack today and figure it out from there lol.

Like Gyr for most of the day was like “death message giver cant be scum” and if he had never like opined upon it as much as he did maybe he doesn’t kill visor and who knows what happens you know.

Look at everyone role that I was in a chat with.

Hally

Guava

Gghana

Brad

Rue

Ah. I see what you’re saying (I think) but I also believe you are forgetting something.

Basically Brad bodyguarded Zach the night of his death. He lied to Jack about it and told Jack he was protecting me. I fed into that lie to the chat by saying Brad protected me. Jack did not react to the news and kinda dismissed it.

Add in the fact GGhana docced Zach N1 & n3

What