Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Add in Hally sending Zach a newsletter

Zach is popular for night actions

your 80% confident mech info is theā€¦ mechanically cleared town bodyguard dying bodyguarding someone?

oh nevermind I thought you meant something else entirely.

You think the mafia tried to kill zack nightā€¦ 4 was it?

Yes

OK when you say it that way it sounds bad. :/

(I think if you read visor x Zack interactions and peel the layer of friendship you can see the invisible hand guiding)

I thought you were talking about the fact that rue more than likely slurped up heisenā€™s role and had an ability that made food useless (and zack is claiming food vendor) but I thought that was a counter to minā€™s role lmao

that may be the case but i put extremely little value in brad dying guarding zack lol

very likely wolves just shot him cuz he was never on the table

(OK Iā€™m shutting up now)

This is why we discuss mech info out loud though. Everyone can have their read of the topic but please be wary of claiming mech info.

(I feel dumb)

1 Like

Yea but visor even said that:

Brad had no thread impact

He wasnā€™t an optimal kill

if iā€™m alive because i got bgā€™d then consider my jimmies rustled lmao

why did town protectives want me to suffer

for real

every nk this game has been fairly predictable and yall telling me 4 of the 6 times a TP protected someone it was you

:joy_cat:

Brad, no offense bb, had zero thread pull or clout. He wasnā€™t an optimal kill when achro and you and seth and I are being loud.

Karma for daddy issues

And Zack would have been? Like if zack is town the wolves were 100% trying to tie him with visor so they would never kill him imo

If Zack is town and they kill him, it makes visor look like V because everyone kept thinking visor/Zack were same alignment

1 Like