Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Zack is the perfect nk to alleviate any sus on visor that he was getting

i feel like killing zack n3 is weird but… maybe possible?

id still say its much more likely that brad just got shot tho. absolutely not 80/20 unless the 80 is brad getting shot then maybe :joy_cat:

This doesn’t feel true. I feel like the possibility was at least pointed out multiple times (by me who largely thinks they are aligned even) that it could in theory be w/v

killing zack the claimed fruit vendor is kind of just bizarre.

Think in the mind of visor.

Visor spewed Zach like they were same alignment.

Everyone at this point had Zack and visor w/w or v/v. There wasn’t any discussion of visor pocketing Zack.

Visor is getting heat.

Visor nk Zack to calm the visor is wolf fears because see visor and zack are same alignment.

these were my last posts before brad died fwiw

The w/v wasn’t discussed till a few days ago and not at brad’s death. Everything still was visor and zack same alignment talks

ghana did think i was v and was sus of visor

i don’t remember anyone else really thinking that at the time

Once again killing brad wasn’t optimal nk (no offense bb) when Zack gave visor the perfect spew to make him look V

GGhana kept going back and forth with you and visor being w/w or v/v esp in the chat

again

brad was mech cleared

i get what ur saying but if brad isnt the optimal kill zack sure as hell wasnt it either

Zack was the optimal kill for making visor look good.

yes

seems silly to bet the game on that being the wolf motive for that kill

There’s other mech cleared people that could have died besides Brad. Brad dying did nothing for mafia. Didn’t get any less pressure off them. Etc.

“that kill” meaning the n3 kill

who

Well, I am not going to factor that in at all tbh but also it doesn’t make zack look worse or anything.

Well I’m not only relying on that. I’m relying on visor and zack interaction.

brad died n4 btw

Seth, me, Jack,

All of had claimed atp.

Seth ffs was pushing wf rue

Seth was pushing rue for a year and no one was listening.

(there was nothing worth listening to, I tried)