Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

man these memes are just kinda bad

i caught visor off of a wolfy meme game

sabi are u a wolf…

(this is not serious) (probably)

saale-salman

bro, I lead to a potential deep wolf all game and STILL get poisoned basically

i mean… yeah i disagree with the targeting but

it is what it is, can u explain so i can figure out how to best handle it?

so we legit need a wolf dead or we just lose

Please be hand out a vig please be hand out a vig.

I want to feel clever.

Also all case work will be done tomorrow, my partner thanks you for your patience.

so, I’m town and I die tonight and unless we get a wolf it’s over

…i meant explain your role, not the situation :wowee:

if we get this vote wrong a townie dies and then there should be 2 kills in the night

it doesn’t matter…

we need a wolf dead or else my ability won’t matter

gorta, i am well aware

can you please just answer the question because i am pretty sure its correct to holster your ability even if we get a wolf toady but i need to know the speciifcs to some extent

Also next game i am sheeping gorta. He was dead on in htf as 3p and got rue right here.

Guy just needs some wim support.

r u pocketing my boy

dont do it to him :pensive:

I have had you pocketed for centuries i am just balancing out my pocket range.

now that im finally escaping your pocket you choose to pocket the guy who has no vote

genius :curtain:

Its kind of sad. No one even thinks compliments for gorta can be genuine. Poor guy.

Alao it is increasingly entering my mind that you are wolf tbh. I feel like certain thing should have occurred to you by now not just from hood interactions but also thread flow that are like light bulb moments and the way you are hedging massively is how i would expect a great wolf to behave here.

Guess we will see what my isos reveal though.

oh im not saying it cant be im just teasing you

im… hedging today, like ive mostly hedged every day, like i mostly hedge every game.:stuck_out_tongue:

today in particular i am intentionally being a bit opaque because i think… well, honestly, what you just said about me → you i think applies from you → me, actually.

i’m more interested in you/zacks body of work today, among other things. i’ll probably be working on stuff on my own occasionally, maybe silently, maybe not. i’ve not decided.

i have alignment thoughts on you/zack, i have thoughts on jack, maybe even a few on sabi. some contradictory.

i’m in no hurry to feign confidence.

Hm. I just think back to your hedges you know. Its like a lightning bolt. Day 2 i encouraged ruby and was on her until i needed to go with you for my ability and its not that i even still think arctic was fine, but its just a funny coincidence. Also maybe i am being the very unfair person but we pre flopped ruby n2 and there felt like there were a lot of times day 3 where you wanted to give her another day. It felt tortured how you voted voted and also rue yesterday. How you just happened to co sign guava to his fate and refused to vote visor with me.

Like, you would think if you hedge enough some of it would at any point be town sided. You also had a bleed that was supposed to resolve you and never did.

I also wonder how much i have to factor in that honestly not at my best this game. I dont want town to lose because i couldnt get over myself. Its painful if rare.