Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

i made it pretty clear that i never had ruby as lock W on N2, you wanted to preflip her and i thought she was fairly likely to be a wolf so i went with it

on day 3 i expected to die and i was conflicted with stuff. confused with stuff. at points i probably did want to let her live another day.

which is villagery of me :innocent: (this is half serious)

wait whend i refuse to vote visor (im not saying it didnt happen but idr it)

letting guava die was… a mistake. i think one that should be held against me, tbh. i never really believed they were flipping mafia except for very brief moments and then in other moments i thought people had TMI’d him V. i’d probably consider it my biggest mistake of the game not standing up stronger on that belief and letting people convince me that you/him had to be W/W

1 Like

I wish i had the wim to dive into your meta to verify but i am tapped out lol.

See. Posts like that annoy me because thats what makes you town to me. You will dismiss 40 things and have nuanced reasons to do so and be a bad bitch but then you go ‘actually yeah here i just fucked up’

Its so nuanced. So gross.

tbh figuring out that im hedgy regardless of alignment is probably easy? iirc i linked some1 a few games earlier

best i can say is that if it were outing for me then i’d probably have had people scumread me for it a ton, ive played with ~most people here and i dont think anyone had much issue with “katze is hedging”. maybe with what i was hedging on exactly?

if you were looking to discern Actual Alignment Tells that would probably be more effort

(also with how much of an emo bitch ive been this game i think not admitting some fault would be hilariously ironic and now i almost wish i doubled down)

Would you say regardless of your alignment your hedginess tends to benefit town? I saw you in passing in a game recently and town won with you alive so

Sorry i meant your alignment not town

uhhh… on average yeah

i don’t pride myself with SUPER ACCURATE READS (and generally play more as a follower than a leader) but i think generally my existence is beneficial to town as a villager and beneficial to mafia as a wolf (in some way)

i assume by “recently” you mean “a game you read recently” and not one that happened recently cuz upon checking the last time i endgamed as town was almost exactly a year ago :joy_cat:

Yeah distant past for you haha.

if that was the poisoner game tho you can see why i dont pride myself in accurate reads tho!

a (not-so)proud addition to my MU signature :heart_eyes:

Hi

Was I kept in the game because I wolfsided and was pocketed by rue and Katze? Or am a blight to the game thread?

good question

if you assume im a villager, why do you think ur still alive?

Because I wolfsided and shielded rue like a fool? I have been annoying and noisy.

but seth died over you

i mean hell, i was honestly kinda tinfoiling him overnight. (don’t ask me how, it’s embarrassing)

unless seth died to conditional KP that couldnt target you or something, why do you think he died over you?

i just realized that post sounds a lot more accusatory than it is

i still think ur probs town just

trying to ask questions, maybe one of us will have a lightbulb moment, maybe not

I really fucking don’t know.

Maybe Zach is w and has pocketed me.

Maybe you are wolf that has me pocketed.

I’m not pocketed by Jack or Achro.

I dont think jack is pocketed by jack either. He seems ready to go lol.

2 Likes

Yeah we all have bad games tbh. Also my reads are actually the weakest part of my game so i understand that.

This is why I need you three to do cases on each other so I feel less crazy/pocketed for my sanity

I just feel like this is one of the pocket sabi so they wolf side games that has happened to me a lot (I do need to work on that aspect of my playing). It’s really frustrating because I feel like an idiot this game.

i dont rly write cases but i think you dont mean that literally?

right now im just kinda thinking, tbh.

i also am kinda thinking about what you’re thinking about. cause if you’re a villager then we need to vote together, etc etc.

feel like the easiest person to consolidate on is jack. if hes a villager then… well, either you’re a wolf or gorta is. both which seem wrong. actually, if it’s exactly gorta then i think mathematically voting wrong today wouldn’t be a loss?

4v2, ML=3v2, gorta dies at EoN and so does a villager → F3

hm.

maybe something worth considering. would likely lead to a me/achro/zack F3 which…

oh no.