Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

probably not w/w

1 Like

my current thots are: achro + maybe Jack, and everyone else is villa. for sadbi I am kinda relying more than Iā€™d like on spf/hally/etc calling them obv villa being right. not that I think theyā€™re particularly wolfy, I just worry if they got cleared too easily I guess.

weā€™ll see how I feel in the morn

visors flavor being the evil witch version of my flavor (Eva) combined with the entire role being redacted is really interesting to me, though probably not very relevant.

sadbi, did Brad say why he bgā€™d me?

@Achromatic how did you guess my ability?

donā€™t expect many posts out of me, I still need to read people and will focus on that

I donā€™t recall but I will check when I get back on my laptop

@Gorta you said extra steps

I dont know how you do a vengeful with extra steps otherwise and its on brand with the game.

so you were paying attention?

I do try my best to review things even if i am not able to always catch everything live yeah. Its a lot easier to pay attention now then it was the first couple of days.

Vote Count

Not Voting (6): Achromatic, Gorta, Jackrito, katze, Sadbi, sufdaddy

I think I have reads on sadbi and Katze (even if my katze read isnā€™t great) and that leaves sadbi, suf, and Jackrito

I meant to say Achro and katze

oh whatcha got for me?

more on that later because I still have a few things I need to work out

Iā€™m still waiting on katze to pressure me uwu

this is a nightmare tbh

If I mess up here it affects the game, so I have to be certain about my reads. The problem is that there is someone who I canā€™t read worth crap in this EoD.

by the way, you, zack, and katze have like 4000 posts between you. You arenā€™t getting achro isos. If you consider this wolf!achro meta, I have to accept that. Most games I have played dont have 4000 total messages tbh

I stand by my katze pain points, she will cover a lot of her good points I assume and in all likelyhood I will agree with most of them

Today is Jack day though, and then I will go through zack, and then I will try to show my progression on things that I am just guessing everyone forgot x(

Jack and Zack

what a team name combo

if you can choose to not do that then you should still holster it, altho it might not actually matter assuming itā€™s not a dayvig

if its compulsive and a dayvig then that becomes complicated. it does kinda become a ā€œgo with godā€ thing where if you give it to a wolf it probs just ends the game

dont get your hopes too high

i mostly meant isoing you anyway but i also slept like garbage so :upside_down_face:

@Sadbi

I maintain though, as for you, that the way you approached me very early to look through your posts and case you is not something you would invite as wolf (you might now that I am saying it is a town tell, but thatā€™s for another game) because you know how good I am when asked to scrutinize people. So you really put yourself in a very vulnerable position very early on the premise of ā€œAchro wonā€™t be able to read meā€ which feels very, very dangerous for you to do as scum.

Since then you have top posted a lot, been town read by everyone who knows you, and then importantly right or wrong you have pushed against the conventional narrative that one of me/katze and zack/visor has to be w/w. Which is kind of clearing in all worlds if we look at pairings. In Sabi/Jack you have no interest in lowering the paranoia at all and would ramp it up. In Zack/Sabi you would deflect from Zack but press Katze/me more as a team, and in katze/you it would be the opposite where you would apply pressure to zack.

So really Iā€™ve got a very strong early game reason to town you, sponging other players, and then your handling of the last two days is just always unaligned given the game state.

I donā€™t know if this is an ā€œachro postā€ but itā€™s all you are going to get, apologies if it is game losing but I donā€™t feel comfortable for my town range to always have to include ā€œdesperately isoing massive games every single timeā€ and Iā€™ve already been mislynched twice this past month so weā€™ll balance my range if we need to x)

1 Like