Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

You’re moving the goalposts again. Ghana had Rue in his kill order anyway.

bronanas

stfu for 5 seconds and answer me

ty

I dont think you understand what the phrase moving the goal posts means. I do not give a single fuck about anyone else’s read of you this game. Much like, you dont give a single fuck about the dead’s read of me either. So lets not play gamss or hide behind corpses.

I am asking if you are somehow miraculously town to get your act together. If this is you with your act together then fair enough, my wolf read stands.

Yeah jack is my vote for the day.

shocked this was ignored

But also i know gorta wanted to say things.

yeah and he probably won’t lets be honest

I didnt mean to ignore it, but it does feel motiviated and didnt he claim a lot of kp the day before but wasnt killed?

But as katze says he was a fine kill regardless of how he felt about me, but i think as wolf i keep him alive there.

why would i kill seth then? he townread me and was open to killing you

I dont think anyone wanted to deal with zorvo in the topic after he was proven right about rue.

Even the townies.

Because i agree it is puzzling he was killed to me in this world. He felt good about you.

alright, so you admit that both kills have plausible explanations that make sense if I’m not a wolf

Yes i can admit that. I am not bulletproof on you being a wolf but it just makes a lot of sense to me right now with your handling of me. You have a lot in your favor this game actually. But so does katze.

I do sometimes get hyped when i have a new thought like earlier and start dancing in my chair but then i calm down.

One of my big hang ups is guava. Like please dont boil this down if you aere town but you came in and you didnt really say a lot of why the ruby iso was bad for guava just generally said guava pushed town and defended wolves which i realize is what he did.

But also when i went through i saw someone who was just wrong rather than malice. He had opinions that made him look absolutely bonkers bad and it felt very unintended. I think he may have been the only person to actively like heisen’s content. Ruby also was buttering him up a lot in their interactions which i strongly felt was pocketing.

So when you started to push him i was like ‘wait what, this is like never scum because its basically classic twtbaw’

And thats when everything went down hill and i got protective because i thought guava actually looked townie in that because he looked so bad. Bad in a townie way i think maybe ghana said?

Since then have you sctually considered ‘what if town achro actually just had a good read there and read malice there when i had a different read?’

uh, you never asked me, never responded and said well here’s why I think they’re town. you just went nuts on me and called me lock wolf and posted anime gifs.

looks at this

Also i just realized an interesting point.

If its zack then two different scum targeted me with their useless ability in the same night. Hm. That just feels like a weird thing to do.

I.

Well i mean.

That does sound like something i do.

I might have had guava good boy for awhile and just assumed it should be obvious to everyone else.