Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

But clearly by this vote count it wasnt obvious at all as that is at leaar 3 town on guava.

Also rue and outed on katze when she was in no danger of going over is… a choice. Hm.

But if jack is wolf his comments on katze are like so spew lol

God i am such a slut for good play and i respect katze’s play more than zack’s but i even said it that visor/zack being w/w feels impossible with that claim so early.

I say fuck the dead and all of them said dont let katze end game lol. Am i going to regret not listening to them?

Going to stop spamming and go stare at my ceiling.

I’m down to vote katze or Jack.

Everyone that died wanted katze dead.

Katze won season 8 champs final as a wolf ffs

I’m more than ever certain it’s katze/jack.

why is it me suddenly

That wallpost.

I have been reading the finals game because there’s no good games to read lately.

Something about how you wrote, the style of your conclusion and everything, was a lot like there. Just the vibe of it.

Link?

lol, imo that wallpost is villagery af but go off

im tired of being pushed for being a good wolf this game

There’s not a link. If you read her iso in that game, there’s micro stuff in her writing

I’m sorry

where do I begin

I think we start with jack

Anyway this game just ended. It was multiball and I was scum. Under the BesharamSabi name.

I won.

You have 2 states syndicate game and this as recent scum rands

Play Diplomacy Online ::: web version of the classic Diplomacy board game … 06&t=62489

ugh. i shouldnt be annoyed at being pushed this game for a reputation but i am

i do believe that this is among the towniest i have ever been, and i legitimately believe that wallpost you are now scumreading is one of the towniest posts ive written this game lol

all i ask is that if ur gonna say i sound similar to a wolf game to at least read a town game or two of mine cuz i feel like you’ll prob just realize thats how i write posts

if you dont then feel free to push me further ig

why is sadbi a villa again

:curtain:

honest question is who do u think their mate it is theyre a wolf

also i p sure im getting/am sick rn so :upside_down_face:

… Zack

I’m out if my wolf range.

Everyone tr me. Brad gave me a 100% town read and he’s my God reader (he has successfully called me scum every time in a game together).

I have been reckless and manic.

Fatmo is also sick. Something is going around rn