Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I dunno

I just want to make sure we’re doing due diligence

I’m a little paranoid they tmi’d me

I have read your town games you linked but I will try to reread them with fresh eyes.

I just notice micro tells a lot and I suck at explaining them because then they go away due to people being aware of them

fair enough

i still need to get around to that (due dilligence) but am not sure if i will

i still kinda think they’re incompatible with anyone alive rn to some extent except maybe exactly gorta who dies anyway

oh and you

but i also am not actually sure if even you

I’m so tired lol, I have not been sleeping well for awhile now

mafia games shouldn’t go on for 20k posts and 3 weeks

mood

i got a job starting soonish and i need to actually have a sleep schedule

nonzero part of why i kinda just wanna vote out jack now cuz i feel like it s always happening at eod

if hes a villa then oops gues we got sabi’d but it was happening in f3 anyway probably? or just another miss

@gorta unless you actually have stuff to say you did post recently

this just didn’t seem necessary if gorta is a wolf

Is your job sniffing cat ears?

have you laid out exactly why Jack is wolfy other than poe and disliking the hammer?

I don’t want to just sleepwalk into killing the person who hasn’t been as active in the game (not just today), and iirc a decent number of villas thought he was towny

it’s stuff like this that makes me nervous

they also didn’t answer me either time I asked about visor in the night chat

honestly not really

part of why i wanted to do due sabi diligence was because i have doubts that you and achro are both villagers (and think gorta is a villager or dies tonight as a wolf, so a miss today is ~fine)

so like

me
{gorta}
[you]
[achro]
sabi
jack

if sabi is a villager, which is likely, fmpov jack is ~prob just outed

jack kinda just showing up and doing nothing but saying “haha kill me” isnt… enthusing, admittedly not really explicitly wolfy glances at gauva

if ur not on that train yet tho im not forcing it i just kinda expected everyone to end there

I said idk about visor. We both thought the wagons were w/w. I couldn’t see a rue visor achro x

Oh boy.

Have fun reading my iso.

Read my reads.

Read dead people reads.

Regardless I don’t want to be in a f3 so either vote for me or one of yall can nk me.

everybody in this game the moment they are being pressured:

(half serious)

(but im p sure 3 people have done it in this day phase alone)

(it is probably mylo)

(stop)

I am trying to enjoy my mafia win.

I even linked my recent as off the last thirty days mafia Rands so yall can see I’m not in my wolf range would be enough.

Whatever pressure me

didnt i say the link didnt work

either way im stuck here cuz i tried to die earlier so u are too :polidab:

why did people want to sleep yesterday? I didn’t see how it would benefit us in any way which is why I advocated against it

I’m pretty sure wolves knew they’d have two kills and that’s why visor was pushing for it.

i dont think anyone actually wanted to sleep?

i remmber arguing with people that it was bad but i think that was just visor

(I argued for sleep)