Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

im scared of dying.

i have no idea, you posted 500 times yesterday and i missed most of them

other people who know you seem to think you’re town, so sure, lets roll with that

i don’t think i even said anything about suspecting you since sod2 anyway

Glad I don’t have that problem yet lol

Well that’s fun. I don’t mind being limmed since I wasn’t night killed.

((don’t think of it as dying
((think of it as getting sent to a different thread

2 Likes

das fine

if I’m gonna be honest I’m gonna take this opportunity to strongarm town leader cause I can tell that’s the only way I won’t get burned atp but I don’t want to be obnoxious in a “you are mafia wolf wolf wolf die perish kill :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:” way

i do actually want zack, Ruby and visor to potentially dig themselves out of the holes they’ve dug atp if they’re town

1 Like

I’m wolf

no lol

send me to dvc :curtain:

:joy_wolf: :joy_wolf: :joy_wolf:

poo

tbh I was hoping you wolfread me cause if I’m gonna be honest as the one poor unfortunate soul who has seen all my posts i can see why people would still wolfread me and if you did that would be a good look cause I feel like if you’re a wolf you’ve basically accepted that I’m never gonna go back in the PoE if that makes any sense

Who are the villagers Katze?

And then this

After saying that Arctic could be town and that his play was his average town play, i find it scummy as hell to advocate voting him at the very end so he does not continue to clash with you.

what hole have i dug?

i voted a wolf d1, then d2 i voted the person who defended the wolf and kept pushing me for bad reasons (and 10 other people agreed with me)

i think that’s pretty understandable lol

I’m a jail keeper

That’s it.

That’s my role.

Hence inno child with a private chat.

how serious is this

he had a couple posts that were maybe squint worthy but a lot that were, well, not

we compared visor and zack a decent bit, but it kinda came down to “visor had more ~villagery nuance~ than zack did”

the suspicion on geyde came at a good time and his engagement with me specifically about geyde still feels really good

he mostly only looked at visors D1 because we came out of it feeling pretty good about visor and looked at more for zack

I can chat with people I jail keep.

did you block me

also when you see Jailkeeper do you mean ToS jailkeeper or roleblock+heal

its incredibly bold, and I genuinely believe it comes from village because

town!gyr forces someone to self pres and gives them a chance to kill someone they think is wolf and there is zero way that someone wouldn’t self pres if theyre a villager (which arctic was)

wolf!gyr forces a villager to self pres onto another villager which is completely unnecessary and only garner suspicion onto him if ruby flipped a villager

or

wolf!gyr forces a villager to self pres onto their wolf partner which makes no sense to me. you can argue bussing, but again w!gyr could’ve easily landed a vote on w!ruby for cred later on despite arctic still dying. he was actively trying to get ruby killed which would happened if it wasn’t for rue’s vote, which I still need to get into regardless as although if my view is correct than its not exactly a good look but it also isnt absolutely damning either and I dont want to immediately switch on someone ive been town leaning for a while

im like
50% that i die at eod
theres also an unexplained modpost at sod2

i want to take sometime to collect myself
im still really spooked about katze and dying.

My jail keep can’t protect people tho.