Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

ok but i think visor is a good enough wolf to be able to fake all that no

What’s tos jail keeper

…me?

lol

“average arctic towngame” is a meme

i advocated for his death because he was either a wolf or a villager who would make this day phase awful

i expected in the latter world to be turboed today and am still not against it

VOTE: Ruby

Agreed.

you roleblock person and talk to them and they’re immune to kills

so you roleblock them and talk to them but they’re not immune to kills then

average arctic town game is a meme because when arctic is wrong he’s really wrong

Vote Count

Ruby (6): GaulSoodman, Achromatic, min, Sadbi, Gyrlander, Zorvo
min (1): Rue
katze (1): Memes

Not Voting (11): BradLand, Gorta, guavagudetama, Jackrito, katze, nightingale, Outedwolf, Phraze, Ruby, sufdaddy, WindwardAway

Latter

basically when someone says average arctic/gghana Town game they’re making fun of us because when we fuck up it’s a fuck up on galactic proportions

fair tbh, i don’t really bother pushing people who arent mislunchable when i wolf

:curtain:

I won’t just roll over, but if you all want to resolve me then so be it I guess. I knew day 3 was gonna be a rough time when i saw the d2 flip lol

Who else? You said VILLAGERS not a villager or tunnel me, you specifically said that he was tinneling villagers. So who else?

We had like one game where the three of us poe’d wolves and then we all died

Actually Memes might be right on Katze, Katze called Ruby a villager despite previous wolf read on that slot.

Does not matter.

It does not match to how she was getting “to arctic”. That comment is open wolfing at its finest.

What does that have to do with tmi

lol

im talking about his play in general

if you tell somebody “dont tunnel villagers” it doesnt inherently have to mean they have tunneled multiple villagers

who says “dont tunnel a villager”

2 Likes

yeah just an fyi a bit of this depends on how ruby flips but even if ruby is town you still definitely played like a checked out wolf

however arctic was also being average town fartic so I don’t want to burn you at the stake just for that even if you murdered my son in cold blood

am I explaining myself here

Katze/Ruby definitely contains a wolf.

Although I do find Rue and Ruby strongly aligned.

wait when did i townread ruby

I disagree with memes in general but despite that I still think hes a villager. :alien: