Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

yes

my problem is I don’t see how “they didn’t vote a wolf and lead wagons away from them” is a convincing argument since we just had an 11 vote villager wagon flip green for that exact reason

I can name your points on its wolfy as you can name points on how it’s Villagery.

ok and we’re talking about rue now

no it isn’t you can’t just say someone had a wolfy agenda and then move on

you have to actually explain how someone did something to help the wolf win condition

Like if scum agenda exists it isn’t Townie.

You should ONLY town read someone if they show no wolf agenda

arctic has died they were town looper

it’s a problem because they voted Heisen at one point, but unvoted and actively tried to start other wagons without giving much reasoning as to WHY they weren’t voting Heisen

i unvoted heisenberg and voted katze for the meme

what is your point exactly

you aren’t rue, we all have a different way of playing

It is wolfy I explained how rue would always do that if Ruby is their wolf partner, let me ask rue herself.

@Rue

Let’s say you are wolves with Ruby, you go about Day 2 the same way or even how you handled Geyde?
Explain how you would do it, cause I think how you did it is how you would do it.

@GaulSoodman I need to eat and stuff, but why are you defending rue so hard?

If ruby is indeed wolf both arctic and ruby suited different facets of the town agenda.

Sometimes harm reduction from a villager lynch is needed to set you up long term.

If you think otherwise then look harder at me because i am very happy with how things went. Town sweeps arent that common and disengaging from high tension thunderdome mode to more chill solving is useful.

2 Likes

This is also kind of why I’m not exactly hating the Arctic lynch nor scrutinizing that wagon that hard.

because they were heavily townread by most dead town players, I’m pretty confident in my townread, and my goal today is to ensure that this PoE is airtight

if ruby is a wolf then wolves have a very hard game ahead of them and I’m going to ensure that there’s no possible wiggle room for them to kill villagers

I’m pinballing back and forth on this but yeah.

(I’m actually asleep zzz)

Do I have permission to tinfoil katze because idk I’m scared of her uwu mommy uwu.

yeah I’m not doom and gloom about how day 2 went because even if arctic died I think village collectively did well to make it not just “kill fartic day” even if ruby is v

2 Likes

@guavagudetama were you in another private chat last night

interesting way of saying “how was wolfchat”

1 Like

Yeah exactly. Like people hammer home results based thinking but like, its fine. Everything is fine. If ruby v then i get worried but then i probably kick my assumptions up a notch from where i am right now. But if ruby w? Two scum lynches in 3 days is pretty good lol.

I am not nearly ready to break out much tinfoil based on how things are going.