Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

btw the reason I’m hammering this home so much is because this site is bad bad bad Jesus wept levels of bad at listening to dead players and following PoEs

I’ll make an end of day post with all my updated reads and a general PoE, along with what reads I think should be sheeped (and that I’ll take the blame for if wrong) and which one’s can be discussed

I’ll probably also make another one in my jail cell which I hope sadbi will take the liberty of transcribing for after the flip

arctic seeing the fact I’m not burying katze

“yeah we know bitch”

also because I know some of you (not naming names) will not listen to a single thing I say after I kick the bucket so I want the peanut gallery to be able to hear to counteract that

No, @Rue or @nightingale said they were able to peek private chats and someone was talking about how I was wolf and only guava has been vocal about sr me

Random as fuck but I will say this game is way better and more enjoyable this day phase.

I think it was Rokon that said that.

I will send you my reads too in case I’m anti claimed and get souped

PoE:

Jack (not sure about this one, kinda agree with SPF’s read. Will discuss more after I wake up)

Memes

Phraze

Katze

Outedwolf

Zorvo

Windward

ruby

zack

heading to bed naow

here’s vague amorphous PoE

will take suggestions

Hmm…

What happens when we finally destroy the katze vs Arctic blockage. Thread health skyrockets

1 Like

Jfjdkxbjdks who sr me besides guava tho

Wait what? I was just saying Rokon said she had the role I don’t think anyone else was talking about you being scummy?

No. The conversation she peaked

They were talking about me

Being wolf

Oh, I have no idea.

@BradLand it was rue

Oh I’m stupid, idk why I thought it was Rokon that claimed it.

i gave the item to rue
i was roleblocked last night
independently, the item stopped functioning indefinitely

Ahhhhh gotcha.

Who wolfreads me? Answer for ur sins of sr obvtown like moi

:wowee: