Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Eh my dead on sufdaddy hasn’t moved

read*

I definitely have before

I’m not sure how much you’ve played but I’ve played with her for 2 years and her EoD wasn’t that out of the ordinary

when I make my legacy or whatever I am going to highlight my read on rue in bold and link what dead villas thought of her cause this is clearly gonna be an issue

can’t say much else memes cause the other stuff isn’t really falsifiable

cant say one way or the other, very “she’s towny but what if she wolf!” Which generally I don’t like to do unless someone hasn’t really passed out of their scum range

@Rue can you name me one of your town games?

It’s my personal experience with her and ive played against and with her in games.

I dont know if we are truly in sync, or she is letting me make me look associated or if she is pocketing me, so ive been watching her closely to see if i get pings, but nothing i can say “ooooh, i gotcha! Here is an 180 for you, die!” No.

i remember even in my first game she got overwhelmed during a chaotic EoD

i don’t think she’s any different from any other player in terms of how they treat EoDs

all I’ll say is that you’re setting yourself up in a very dangerous position if rue is town since you’re massively susceptible to confirmation bias if you’re thinking like that

especially if someone is hammering that rue is wolf cause I think that’s what I think is gonna happen after I die

overall would recommend reading rue over and trying to figure out an opinion before it’s too late

Another thing that feeds my paranoia is the fact that if we are both town and in sync, why are wolves not killing us to split us up! Same for Sadbi/Brad, if they are both town, why is scum not fatally breaking that partnership.

This jot rock solid I know. But idk he feels earnest a d genuine

He also calls himself daddy and I have daddy issues

mostly because there’s been far larger threats

spf I think is much more dangerous to the wolf team than you/the combined (of note, spf townread rue)

additionally it seems like there hasn’t been many deaths at night as well so wolves likely don’t have much KP either

I draw

another thing of note wolves likely think that they can push you and/or rue

it’s not just that they don’t view you as a threat, they might view you as bait

although this doesn’t apply to brad/sabi and if they survive to end game that should 100% be questioned

@Sadbi besides ruby, where would you go today?

I sing and dance :heart:

1 Like

Maybe guava.

Maybe visor.

Maybe katze.

Maybe gyr.

Maybe memes.

Maybe myself.

what about god

The og daddy issues

1 Like