Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

No it wasn’t

i think you’re confusing katze saying she was biased in favour of ruby for thinking she was a villager

also even if she did she can change her mind

Is your name Ruby?

Also, are you more then 1?

Villager = 1
Villagers = more then 1

also why

cuz i think rue is very likely a villager and i do not think ruby is very likely a villager

Rue made it clear they wish to defend Ruby.

jesus christ i literally said “kill me if arctic is a villager” and you’re tunneling me for grammatical inconsistencies that arent even real

wild.

By actions rather then words.
Rue can’t deny this.

rue literally almost killed ruby at eod and presumably only didnt because i told her not to

do you think my play makes sense from a checked out villager?

yeah you’re good i think it’s reasonable to sus me after fartic flip and how i played yday. i won’t play the i killed a wolf card too much today, less relevant on day 3 especially with kim being a villager

@memes

this is really important but generally when people say villagers they often mean it in a general sense

if someone has tunneled one player the entire game who flips V people will say that person tunneled villagers even though they only pushed one player

your argument is unfortunately kinda baseless

Im pretty katze literally explained this a couple posts above
I don’t think it was a slip

Do NOT vote outside Ruby/Katze today please.

1 Like

as of now i agree with this fully

*aren’t

1 Like

nvm can we add sufdaddy to that pool

1 Like

Yea it is! Dont fight me on this! By reading behavior and how you’d act as town/or wolf at specific circumstances it is how you find mafia. It is how i gound you town even though you switched from heisenberg to his CW and some people pushed for it.

I’ll be watching Rue to see how they handle today.

That’s memes for u

kinda

but I just don’t really like how you treated ruby tbh

I will definitely grill you and I think you’re probably a wolf but I’m gonna take the moral high ground because I kinda objected to the air of superiority you and a lot of other people had (which I don’t think was intentional, I think that was just caused you kinda stopped playing so it seemed like you didn’t care what people in the PoE were doing if that makes any sense) to people in the PoE and I don’t think it was good for game state

I think he’s a villa
Not sure about Seth yet