UNVOTE

gaming

gn

Do you still think I’m wolf.

If you do, can you explain why?

No. Where he says it’s a lunacy to follow you

i said gn that means im going to sleep

luckily for you i got distracted with a video

– maybe, i didn’t say before you were a wolf but you are somebody i am considering as a potential wolf that i am clearing for poor reasons

basically ur a name i kinda dont know how i feel about because i legitimately cannot follow a thing you are doing most of the time

1 Like

No man. ISO me in the other thread, im not repeating myself.

Peak Seth tbh

Those thoughts are still there to a degree, but not as heavy. I think Katze play reveals a lot more about them to be town then Rubys play also.

There is a degree of personal biased in the wagons also because I townread Katze and scum read Ruby, but I think another factor is I dont believe in getting a W VW wagons in day one. If Heisen was a Town, I would have a lot more doubt on Katze.

Sure I can expand on this. I like your approuch, best way to describe it is I dont always agree with your reads, but its clear you do. I tthink they don’t feel like a wolf trying to force a wagon, they feel like a annoyed town who sees something thats others dont, and put all your energy into pushing your own reads.

I dont know your wolf range, so maybe you can fake this. I just feel your slot is super pure, you can admit yoi could be wrong and evaluate your views also, but deep down you still want your inital reads to be right snd convince others.

Oh lol
Yeah, I know the feeling, but if you’re town then it’s more helpful for you to not get misyeeted because I don’t think wasting a day voting out town is really in our best interests
If you’re a wolf, well, yeah then it would be helpful for you to die lmao

Gorta this attitude loses games

the chances of the entire wolf team being incredibly coordinated is very unlikely, fundamentally giving LHF slots a pass just because of what happened on day 1 is a very bad idea, especially if the only reason they’re LHF is because they got trounced during the day.

also there were many other town players that wolves could have killed who were loud and could potentially be correct who weren’t hally or spf. Additionally spf was probably strongman killed, why would wolves waste a strongman if they were mostly incorrect on their reads

this reads as confbias against rue imo

@memes

she claimed to protect night not spf so her being roleblocked wouldn’t be an issue

is there any reason except “she didn’t vote a wolf”

if that’s the case why are you just letting me lead town

again my problem is there’s literally no way I can read this except as confbias because if you actually read eod1 you shouldn’t be just accepting of me shutting your rue defence or leading the town lol

i am not making this point again

this game is proof of spamposter privilege

literally all of thread have pointed out things that are categorically wrong with your pushes

if you want us to take you seriously correct them and ill consider them

(you know you can do this because I’ve had dialogues with the entire rest of thread and the fact I’m willing to sheep things even if I disagree with them)

turning into huh

anyways even if rue is a wolf this defence is on a tier of basically tarot card reading lol

compare how I’ve treated your cases vs zach’s when i read zach’s case on achro they were actually correct (well correct as in logically sound) and not just word salad-y and I could get where he was coming from even if I disagreed with it and it described some of my hesitancy with achro

while seth your push basically seems to just be “rue is a wolf because my ego depends on it” and Gorta yours is stubbornness because i attacked your push directly and fear because you think if we go for a PoE you’re next, but that’s a very easy way to lose to power wolves because wolves basically just don’t even need to bother being towny and can all just slaughter whoever they want during the day.

this article should be mandatory reading for all players after their first town loss tbh

fundamentally if rue is a wolf she soft defended katze, then randomly voted heisenberg at end of day

and if ruby is a wolf then she attempted two wagons to save arctic, ignoring ruby, and when the eevee wagon was finally picking up steam she didn’t really run him over with a train? Despite the fact Eevee is extremely good and if he was a villager this would be a perfect time to kill him instead of possibly ruby getting killed? And if Eevee is a wolf then idk why should would just wagon him over Brad or Ruby

basically for rue to be a wolf then ruby has to be a villager, and even if ruby is a villager that still doesn’t make rue a wolf

again I’m not a goddess at mafia

but I feel there are Concerns that are not being addressed towards rue and instead the people pushing her are instead just trying to use momentum to force suspicion on her which I find Interesting because if my game state read is correct then wolves were relying on me/katze/arctic blowing ourselves up and are panicking looking for new scapegoats