Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

talk to me about Jack

i agree with her assessment of guava and that he isn’t really villagery

i already explained why I think her pushing Brad was good actually

You think that’s why I wolf read Rue?
Lol no, I’ve explained multiple things on why I am wolf reading rue, I forgot to add the part where 4 people vote me and they ain’t all town cause the vote was random at once.

also this actually kinda proves what I’m talking about

if im a wolf and im consciously defending a somewhat strong player with complete facts and logic against a bunch of people attacking them for weak reasons then I think an impartial observer would think I was TMIing them Town because I thought they were more villagery than they actually were

but that doesn’t fit your read so you disregard it lol

if you think the vote was random then isn’t your argument on the same logical validity as “I picked these 4 random names from random.org, one of these is a wolf because of chance”

like yeah maybe but I’m not gonna take it seriously lol

I mean they can call me wrong doesn’t me their right.
Doesn’t mean I’m right either.

That’s why I continue evaluating to figure things out and I have been, I found Rue to be likely wolf.

I was expecting for Rue to say they voted Min so it gets pressured a bit and so people notice the slot and Rue finds it wolfy but Rue didn’t say it like that and they did in Purgatory their town game?

You don’t think I’m trying to solve Rue and just tunnelled?
LMAO

Bro I’m not you and go “ooooo this sounds like a good read”

I don’t blindly follow or listen to anyone I talk with others and reach my own conclusions, I can come around on Rue if she is town but I ain’t NEVER coming around on them if she is a wolf.

no you won’t

i have played with you for 2 years seth

you will tunnel her until you or she dies

Like I haven’t really found anything in this I consider Towny from Rue.

I’ve played with Rue longer then anyone here probably.

If they are town I expect their posts to show it but all they have shown me is more stuff I find wolfy from them.

Btw if Rue is a wolf and Ruby, your next.

also btw the fake “I’m not as confident in rue as you think I am I’m just a concerned citizen!” But is really annoying

either have the balls to give your reads or chill out

if you’re gonna tunnel do it right

i literally buried Ruby yesterday lmao

why would you expect this

have you ever been 100% correct in a game ever

when I read someone I do not expect them to be villagery if they are a villager or wolfy if they are a wolf because mafia is a probabilistic game

again this is just your confbias talking, your argument is basically just “if she was a villager I would know” which isn’t logically valid

I don’t think that ability would be good use for someone who is villager though

Top villager*

Yes.

Although the one time I did I never followed through.

again this is further prove of what I’m talking about

you can’t see the difference between me saying “your push is incorrect on an objective level for X, Y, Z reasons” and “bite me, rue is a villager”

again I keep beating this horse but your push can still be correct but not logically valid like it or not

also you can’t scare me by saying you’ll kill me if rue flips wolf since everything I’ve said is objectively correct and I was already near the noose yesterday so what’s a second time escaping death

There was this other time I was right and did follow through though.

I was a Neighbourizor

and you’ve been playing mafia for how long

I do not understand this post.