Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

No, I can give kat a single use of spfs ability though

Why dont you give to someone you hard townread?

Or give it to me!

What don’t you understand?

I made my view point of Gauva being villager pretty clear.
I explained how I found Rue wolfy and now Gorta feels the same cause Gorta ISO’ed Rue thinking it was Ruby and found Rue wolfy and I completely agree with him.

If your having trouble following me just ask questions and I can give you answer.

If you give it to me i promise i pick someone town would want to resolve.

This is shading, STOP, that is absolutely NOT what it is.

I explained about the wagon switching.
I explained on the bad posts used from Rue to try and make other slots look wolfy
I explained how they were never confident on either wolf assuming Ruby is a wolf and trying to hunt for alternatives the only reason Rue isn’t doing that today is because she knows Ruby is gonna go over and there is nothing she can do.

Actually that’s a lie, i’d pick someone spicy!

@Rue

Oh if your wolf is that still not good enough for you?
Still think I’m a bad player and my read is bad?

No I think me and Gorta have a perfectly reasonable read on you.

If your town then yeah guess we were wrong but I just don’t see it.

Say Ruby flips town, then what?

the only reason we should use the gladiate in the first place despite gladiates being extremely wolf sided is because if we kill a wolf the other person gets a vig shot, so if the other person is a villa that’s really good and even if they’re not we can leash them

and if the other person is villa they get put into the rolecard of the person who won the gladiate

i think for these reasons I think katze and maybe someone like zach make the most sense for the gladiate

This is wrong and YOU know IT.

Rue avoided voting Ruby the ENTIRE DAY up to the end.

firstly I’m not shading you, I’m simply pointing out that you’re a very ego driven tunnely player who doesn’t like being told what to do which is no offence but an objective fact my man (takes one to know one)

can you go into more detail about this please

I’ve beaten a dead horse for why I don’t think the other stuff is valid

Yeah probably TMI on Gorta!Town and Rue!Wolf if my reads are correct.

Oooh but i wanna be a hero! I didnt know about the vig shot.

Gimme the gladiate and let me prove why im mechanically more feared than for my reads.

yeah and im not wolfreading someone for level 0 “they didn’t vote someone I think is wolfy ergo they are wolf”

sorry

I just believe in my reads real confidently.

WDYM?
Elaborate?

P.S. I mean I work with people and talk with people to get a better understanding of their alignment I’ve done it with Vulgard in that one game.

and you don’t like being told when you’re wrong even when people are being calm

and you don’t like it when the game isn’t going exactly how you want it to

which means you are

The Jack shade, the Brad push, the Guava shade.

Rue is pushing agenda on these slots to make them look bad so Rue being a wolf spews theses villagers cause a wolf would never make a wolf or treat a wolf like that in that kinda bad.

literally right now and this entire game

and nearly all of your village games

you take what people hear and immediately throw it out the window, you’ve been doing this for years, this is why people still use really stale meta on you

when someone says something you don’t like it’s in one ear and out the other. Again as someone who’s really tunnely I can recognize it can be hard to change and tbh I’m worried I’ve slipped into old habits but tbf if I didn’t I probably would have died yesterday so lol