Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I didn’t Town read you at all in your town game but don’t discredit me cause of it cause I’m getting the hang of your play.

there isn’t my dude

like it or not mafia is probabilistic like most human interactions

pour example

The game isn’t about you, and is never going to be about you unless you really want it to be about you. Nobody is ever going to have strong, accurate, wolfreads, especially from Day 1, and if you seriously have caught the team please call because, since mafia is such an inherently probabilistic game, you probably just won the lottery, no matter how good you are.

from this thread

Do you want me to pull up everything from day 2 forward on me calling you a wolf?

Explain

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

[i am discrediting you because of it]
[because that fact makes your argument stop making sense]

you just said that’s what you do

You told me to give it to someone I townread

Which I don’t want to do because the ability in itself is a thunderdome

If you truly want it then idk but I feel like kat is a better option due to the still incredibly conflicted opinion on her

i do not think you should give it to guillo

please

Maybe you miss understood.
Quote?

Give it to me. I promise i will make town proud.

:wowee: i don’t think I can do

@zorvo

this is “if they were a villager they would act villagery”

there is no other possible way I can read this.

No.
I say show it because if someone is town they have that POV if someone is wolf they have that POV

Does a town have a special chat of other members that kill at night?

No, no they don’t.

the reason i want to give it to katze is because i think if she is a villager i do not think she will use it for ego reasons and will be smart about who she picks so she can talk with them in her rolecard

i want to avoid a repeat of MHA mafia which is why I heavily support the idea of guillo not getting the gladiate

okay so it was like
a roguelite combat build-type system and there were cards of different colors to collect synergies
the light blue cards were the all-around buffs
uh
i remember there was a train/boat station
like, boats on rails? im not exactly sure
but i found some cards there
i think i was collecting yellow cards because the pink ones were gem-themed and were kinda bad
uh
after that i went back to my home mansion and was laying in bed and dragged myself to the bathtubn and vomited

[this is a complete waste of my time]
[and i said i wouldn’t do this]
[@GaulSoodman do you want to actually discuss any of my reads now]
[since you said you wanted to yesterday]

and if you’re wrong