Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

the reason I’m calling you out for this is that you’re putting the entirety of the blame on the person you’re reading and not yourself

which again

incredibly easy way to get confbiased

please do

Make you stop huh, you afraid if you stepped further couldn’t discredit my capabilities to read you hmm?

(Or maybe I’m being a douche if your villager and I’m sorry if I am but you keep making me see things from you that screams “Rue is Wolf”.)

[i could bring up the points where you blatantly lied in thread]
[to push your read on me]
[because you can’t actually read me]
[so you just tunnel me every game]

It’s hard for me to be passive sometimes it really is when I feel wolves have thread control and are consistently trying to shade villagers.

no offence but even if rue is a wolf youre still being incredibly obnoxious

bad behaviour doesn’t become good behaviour just because you did it to a wolf

If you read the thread a lot of people townread me but put me in the sidelines, which means they townread me with reservations which means im potential PoE depending on flips, which also means there gotta be wolves waiting to profit from my flip to get cred.

I will gladiate someone who are likely scum but also give us s lot of info should town choose to chop me instead my target, you’d get to see that my point of view is pure

I didn’t lie.

just don’t bother

make a bookmark of those posts and quote them later if someone asks

You just can’t accept that I was the main town pusher on you when you were wolf.

i don’t want to give this any more oxygen I want to actually discuss game related things because I haven’t done that all day today

@nightingale

do you have any reason why you think you were poisoned still

But you said you suspect Katze or something a ling the lines? I dont get you.

Man I’ll tell you it’s damn hard to not interact with everyone trying to do wolf agenda.

I don’t like wolf doing wolf agenda.

@Achromatic
Advice?

I want to give the gladiate to katze

you’re a massive loose cannon and town lost a game a few months ago because someone did a terrible gladiate on impulse

because of that I think the gladiate should go to someone who’s relatively calm in terms of temperament

there’s a reason SPF didn’t use the gladiate yesterday despite heavily wolfreading ruby and arctic

[here’s you forgetting important information about the game]
[then immediately calling me a wolf for the same thing]

for the record if I rolled a gladiate i would almost never use it

gladiates are in almost all circumstances anti village

It did sound like that though.
The way you said it.

Think they’re both town but I have a stronger read on Memes atm