Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

my thoughts exactly. it seemed pretty fine of a joke. it worried me that so many people took it as a scumlean

Ultimate probably means its once and for all thing. :bread:

You may dislike as much as you want, but the shade is unwarranted. Your claim post actually helps mafia read reactions on it and role hunt. I have no idea how sharing that information is anything useful for town unless there is more information behind the role that you might share, but you said you would rather die. Posts like these are simply playing for multiple angles. :bread:

I always knew you were my favorite

5 Likes

I love it!

There are some towny posts from Millium, but those posts can easily be fabricated by a skilled wolf. Trust me on that.

Hazard skipped a read on Wazza first then at #69 gave a townread with a weak reasoning.

Also, my meta on Wazza: they have a keen mind and gamer fingers that can type essays quickly. Melding with Kii’s vote here.

VOTE: Wazza

Extending the vote on Hazard too. :bread:

2 Likes

she posted like two messages. i literally only realised i missed her when i went up to check who talked the most. i will admit tho it was a weak town read and it was probably more of a town lean

1 Like

i just thought them being confused about the meaning of ultimate in public town chat gave me more of a townie vibe.
if they were scum they would probably question about it in scum chat rather then here

Who would you vote current gamestate? :bread:

Have you wolfed with Wazza before? :bread:

1 Like

only had two wolf games.
one with may
and the other with Hippo/frost/raji (it was technically pigeon and eliza tho but i wasnt in a group chat with them)
so no

tutuu i think. i dont like there “hazard is scum cause this opener is diferent to their last opener as scum and someone who is having a back to back scum game would want to change their game”

i also didnt like them posting their previous scum game out of nowhere and then ended the conversation when i wanted reasoning behind it. but i understand millums reasoning of would a scum really do that anyway.

so eyes are on tutuu but not enough for me to vote.

1 Like

What is your read on ElizaStory

the hydra dissonance is IMMEDIATE

2 Likes

i have a gut feeling eliza and story are either switching their names or eliza is talking more then usual

oh shit i am an idiot and thought this was eliza talking in the third person which was why i felt uncomfortable. i didnt see the angel sign off x-x

how bout elizangel :3

Elizamogus

2 Likes

i hate you

2 Likes

i see nothing to call them town i see nothing to call them scum. eliza is usually more active when she is of grave importance and Story i honestly cant read for shit. so the hydra is gonna be an issue for me when i dont know who is speaking ;-;

why is eliza of grave importance from what im aware of she has done like 2 things

1 Like