Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

she posted like two messages. i literally only realised i missed her when i went up to check who talked the most. i will admit tho it was a weak town read and it was probably more of a town lean

1 Like

i just thought them being confused about the meaning of ultimate in public town chat gave me more of a townie vibe.
if they were scum they would probably question about it in scum chat rather then here

Who would you vote current gamestate? :bread:

Have you wolfed with Wazza before? :bread:

1 Like

only had two wolf games.
one with may
and the other with Hippo/frost/raji (it was technically pigeon and eliza tho but i wasnt in a group chat with them)
so no

tutuu i think. i dont like there “hazard is scum cause this opener is diferent to their last opener as scum and someone who is having a back to back scum game would want to change their game”

i also didnt like them posting their previous scum game out of nowhere and then ended the conversation when i wanted reasoning behind it. but i understand millums reasoning of would a scum really do that anyway.

so eyes are on tutuu but not enough for me to vote.

1 Like

What is your read on ElizaStory

the hydra dissonance is IMMEDIATE

2 Likes

i have a gut feeling eliza and story are either switching their names or eliza is talking more then usual

oh shit i am an idiot and thought this was eliza talking in the third person which was why i felt uncomfortable. i didnt see the angel sign off x-x

how bout elizangel :3

Elizamogus

2 Likes

i hate you

2 Likes

i see nothing to call them town i see nothing to call them scum. eliza is usually more active when she is of grave importance and Story i honestly cant read for shit. so the hydra is gonna be an issue for me when i dont know who is speaking ;-;

why is eliza of grave importance from what im aware of she has done like 2 things

1 Like

ill usually sign off when its not contextually clear its me (angel) speaking. eliza is being a menace though and is using the angel emoji to sign off. do not fall for her lies

1 Like

never said that. i said that she is more active when she is of grave importance. not that she is currently of grave importance

I now know what magnus did to all of you when i was hydra’d with them. and i am so sorry

What were they?

1 Like

oh the wording looked like it was saying she was of grave important my apologies

yeah I had a feeling Angel(Story) posted more

1 Like