Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Marluna*

I am finally here.

I expect more chaotic day 1, surprisingly the post count is very low indeed. Are scum sleeping on this or are they among the top posters? Guess I will have take a look.

correction marluna’s posts count did show up when i clicked them, and tutuu didnt even vote them, it was ice

From her PoE she talks about the tactician, nothing extraordinary however I do understand your stance on pushing Wazza.

You should join us in voting them. :bread:

VOTE: Marluna
not really sure what to make of their only post and vote on Tutuu

2 Likes

Hi baker, I am reading everything what other players have posted so far.

1 Like

ok I will wait for your reads and see where we meld

1 Like

Could it be voting the wrong person?

im not sure what it means
i think if Abigail is town they dont bother trying to post as much?
otherwise im not sure their is anything to make of it

tbh i didnt realize one posting makes it so u dont show up as posting in the thread, and when i went to iso marluna, i couldnt find their post, so i was confused

i just forgot who it was that voted them, idk why tutuu came to my head

1 Like

From what I understand this perspective, Tutuu want to show meta since when she rolled mafia last time which is the first time in three years in SC2 forum.

Tutuu could be also early aggressive and try gauging some reactions (thus Tutuu mention HazardWaste is not vibing with this and voting Hazard for that)

Marluna isn’t having any of that.

1 Like

there were more posts when i was asleep than there were posts when i was awake. Are most people in this game European or something?

I am one of those Europeans, correct. How are you?

Sleepy, I woke up too early

Interesting? Are you human or monster? (for the sake of Undertale’s perspective between town or something else not town like mafia or 3P)

i mean i am town, im not sure why anything else is necessary

Yeah sure, sorry if I come out as cryptic.

The monsters thats us being locked away underground by the humans long time ago, I thought you’re familiar with the lore of Undertale but looks I am mistaken.

its been a long time, i dont remember the lore as much as I should

hi kitty cat. i think theyre mostly americans with terrible sleep schedules
– angel