Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

I mean that being said tutuu might have picked up on the vibe I did that getting voted and coming out with a wallpost for it even if it was coincidental just feels funky

Itā€™s a small thing and it could be nothing but thoughts are thoughts and if I donā€™t write them down you wonā€™t know that I have them :slight_smile:

1 Like

coincidental is literally my only thing i can say. i woke up to me being voted. so i rolled out of bed walked to my computer and read. and i thought while i read i would say thoughts down.

vibe is bad i can accept tho and understand so

I dont think story / eliza have the guts to jokingly openwolf as wolf consider they should know how easily choppable they always are

(This is a townlean)

I didnā€™t say ur opener is different to ur last scum opener (specifically scum)

I said i find ur opener uncharacterisric of u (in general)

First paragraph was my observation. Second paragraph was justification

@Millium @ElizaTheAngel pinging u two too because u also didnt parse it the way i intended and i was confused at your reactions

If u want me to rewrite this for clarity:

I dont find hazards opener typical of him. Ive always seen him start chill. Never seem him start so hard

Wolves with back to back rands switch things up. If hazard is wolf - he felt pressured to make a change to throw us off

hi there whats up

ā€“angel

Bakefia is like lock town for noting hazard skipping a read on wazza, im not even paying attention to minor stuff like that

them opening the game with misinterpreting what the vanillaiser was is pretty good looking too :P

1 Like

tutuu i dont think i have ever convinced you i am not wolf in any game you have called me scum. so i am just gonna give up on you.
the one time you called me town was when i was scum which i find hilarious tbh.

iā€™ll tell you my entire morning. i woke up, i went to my computer, sure iceT vote on me. read down to see why the vote happened while giving thoughts on topics, made a small read list cause i wanted to say a summary of my thoughts.
if you are gonna call that scummy then i dont know how to defend myself on that

if leafia is town tutuu is town

1 Like

your correct your first line says it was an unusual opener for me. but your second line states i randed wolf last game and would want to switch things up implying i am different to my last wolf game

My towncore

Bakefia
Millium
Elizanimal

I wrote out 5-6 gut townleans but decided against it, im unsure how helpful it is and i dont think id be too accurate

Also i dont think hazard and marluna are w/w

1 Like

i somewhat agree with the top two

why this one? just vibes?

My intent was to say i find ur different in general. I wasnt comparing u specifically to ur last scum game

That is just not true. I called u mafia in the previous zone game. I still chopped beancat before u and we won, did i not?

i understand re reading it a few times. but you understand how i could have interpreted my way correct?

you did but that was me having to fight tooth and nail with you through the whole game.

Did i not call you town in elizas deceiver 10er?