Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

no i reread it and hundred percent got what you meant XD.
I am refering to games such as TOS3 when she was a Jackal TR she was a lot more active then in most games.

she made the opposite read on you (tmi) ((your tmi would be wrong)) and said if millium was scum tutuu is scum. i have some insight on this but i dont want to step on her toes

gotcha. I am having trouble catching my other head to discuss reads. I have been busy and the only free time I got is like 3 AM for them :bread:

i feel like the odd one out now being the only single head here

i made the first 6 posts. weā€™re about half and half before I woke up
she declared intent on being a menace here::

1 Like

Should have convinced Magnus for another round

1 Like

cause our hydra game went so perfectly last time XD.

if you dont mind cheating you dont have to be a single head

i think zone would crucify me

20230921_213933

3 Likes

i think my millisecond response time shows i just really wanted to post that. Desperately so. I am fond of the image

1 Like

its really good fucking image. you are correct

Thank you!!

VOTE: Bakefia

So you think Wazza & Hazard are W/W

Only thing I can say of note about either of them ignoring meta is that hazard made me think they panicked when they immediately dropped a read list if you can call it that because they got voted and wazza made me do a big think about this tactician thing

So basically I donā€™t know shit about either of them

If it isnā€™t broke why fix it :moyai:

In all seriousness I donā€™t know if itā€™s a thing to read into the SOD posts and all that but I really never can see it it just seems like blind luck that you get anything out of it most of the time

1 Like

2 Likes

The mafia coming to kill me N1 (They are making me a VT by removing me from the game)

1 Like