Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

I’ll give you the vote ththing though. I was mistemembering when you placed it. :sleepingleafeon: :sleepingleafeon:

Now that I relook over thosenposts, you also defended Frost in them. Definitely not a good look. The only part about it that I actually like is that you didn’t just try helping him to execute me. It’s why you’re only a scumlean to me instead of a scumread right now. :sleepingleafeon:

Now to try again to get some sleep. Good night again. :sleepingleafeon:

i appreciate you proving my exact point, thank you for that, makes my life easier.

That’s not me being there at EOD, an hour and a half before making 3 whole posts, if I was there at EOD I would’ve been active.

Worst of all, I quite literally said I thought Frost was wrong on you, something you seemed to indicate I didn’t do even though you acknowledged I did in your next argument against me

I literally defended you against Frosts argument and explained why I thought Frosts argument was wrong, tfym defending Frost???

the day hasn’t been long but here’s all the posts I’m having issues with what Leafia and Millium are saying about my slot:

I quite literally argued in Leafias favour, something they acknowledge, it feels here Leafia really would’ve expected me to go all out and defend the shit out of them and gun down Frost when, as I’ve now specified many times, I wasn’t even here at EOD2

This makes no sense and I don’t understand it. Either they’re saying I’m bussing Kiiruma (an unflipped player) or they’re saying I’m bussing Frost (I barely interacted with)

Paired with the last post, I don’t understand what I’m reading, but without the last post in mind this makes somewhat sense

-wasn’t here for EOD

Not to mention, what is Millium agreeing with here? What is Leafia taking an issue with? At what they’re calling my EOD they were more than happy enough with me explaining Frosts argument and why I disagreed with it

Already explained this, but I voted Kiiruma at SOD2 and never moved it, and the vote wasn’t even because I suspected them, I wanted them to stop complaining and step up more and to be honest, I had no issues with Kiiruma dying, my issue now is that they flipped and pushed a wolf but if anyone is going to complain about me voting Kiiruma I will fight them on it

This post

Bottom text

EOD is usually considered to be the last hour, you’re just pulling at straws here to fit your agenda.

Here you go, imma go ISO Eliza legacy, bye bye

Eliza/Angel slot received negative feedback on night 1, meaning they chose an even number of town, Eliza made a legacy that

doesn’t help
too much
at all

Tutuu is dead so they can’t have selected so this doesn’t feel too info as it still opens up the possibility for a blank slot in the world where they are going for the vig shot. If they were, however, using it as a cop check then that’s a different possibility since at that point, you would select your top 2 town and a scumread of yours.

They received negative feedback so it’s hard for me to even think about.

This wasn’t as useful as I had hoped, zzz

1 Like

been trying to fix discord all afternoon… still not working so imma just read through this and go to bed

1 Like

i dont think eod was very good on you. i am happy that you did notice that. i will reveal that you are like the towniest of the current scum leans i got. i just wanna keep a closer eye on you

let me quickly check validaity of either of these claims

I had a conviction that frost was town and I was watching them get voted by a hydra who didn’t even agree with eachother, didn’t feel right at all but I was wrong so /shrug

do people town read hazard

last wazza post was 4:33 am. EOD was at 6 am. keeping this in mind for later

1:55 am (also dont know why that is specifically sus but i gotta go deeper into that post to see if they were accusing those slots that day)

whats sus about this i am confused

@Wazza was this the start of your frost suspicons?

ahhhhh i see the “this” now. the first one was at 1:33 am if i checked the time correctly so 2/3 are truth 1 is a lie

do you? why ask the people when you can make your own thoughts

I certainly don’t

1 Like

cool

my discord is also being weird :wowee:

you getting the ip block message to?

yup

1 Like

sick we are both wanted by the FBI. put it there :raised_hand:

2 Likes

I hate it when that happens