Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

discord works on my phone tho

1 Like

yeah something is up with the pc app

1 Like

Anyway this is not a surprise to anyone but if bakeifa/millum or wazza ever flip wolf the other side i think doesnt. this interaction is weird cause bakefia’s push on wazza’s eod is i admit really weird but the few post’s wazza had that were closiest to eod were a bit werid. i wanna know what wazza’s thoughts were of frost the entire day (which means an iso which means a morning hazard job)

this does feel townie tho so i dont fucking know anymore imma go cry

I think you’re getting mistaken here, I had literally no suspicions on frost, the only thing I had on his slot was Kiiruma’s argument and even then I didn’t care too much for it

The only thing I cared for was the Frost argument on Leafia because I kept getting quote posted which is why I understood the argument (I didn’t agree with it though)

Please do explain because all I did was explain Frosts argument to a confused thread

I had nothing on him which is your answer for the day, go back if you want and check, I just saw him as a slot that existed, I didn’t interact with so didn’t care much for

Ok fair thought

It feels like you werent willing to take a side on frost if that makes sense. They were the head wagon and you kinda manoeuvred around giving a read on frost late game.

Morning hazards job i have one eye open typing in a dark room.

@Wazza i was under the impression u were actually posting closer to eod

Woops

Kinda expected marluna to defend themselves overnight while I slept but that hasn’t happened

Well we do have an entire day left to go so we’ll see if that does happen

VOTE: Millium

w/e

I didn’t care much, and honestly I lost all motivation in the game yesterday because of baker lol

Then why did you agree without checking?

because i do that when im town sometimes
/shrug

for what its worth, im not very interested in playing this game anymore after baker’s post last night

nah we are gunna kill marluna, marluna is probably not gunna post

1 Like

don’t worry, we can agree on it

Mmhm

geez. dont like the mood of the game. i am going to bed. i miss littens game of stupidity.