Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

I mean i could possibly force stuff out that looks bad, but its usually either i see bad stuff or dont lol, so at this point im trying to pull people out of the poe one by one

Eh, well

Itā€™s not often that Iā€™m wrong in that kind of way

Itā€™s like playing town of salem and hard defending someone who ends up being coven town are obviously gonna want you dead next just because

unless Iā€™m some uber IC-like role (Iā€™m not) then I just make myself suspicious for nothing and itā€™s the kind of suspicion I can understand and canā€™t fix or do anything about, and itā€™s not really the kind of suspicion I like

I just didnt want to influence the wagons i didnt feel comfortable, i had frost as a wolf, but them going back and forth with leafia and also the lack of wahon movement, scared me again, also because i already know it happened day 1 because because me and tutuu sat at 3/3 till :59

I didnā€™t feel comfortable either for different reasons. Definitely influenced my votes in the end.

The back and forth emulates a lot of gameplay I see on this site where two people slap eachother until one gives up or dies, usually itā€™s T/T but not this time.

Meh these reasoning burned me last game, i think you look good off spew, but u did hard attempt to get people onto kiiruma and i think spew also looks good for them

Personality wise im not sure u attempt that as a wolf but i dont think making urself look bad is at bad as people make it out to be because town people are prone to moving around wildly over if kiiruma was town weā€™d still have no good info

Also at this point im gunna drop my info since it may or may not add something new

ā€œWazza visited ur targetā€
Given my 1st passive this is very likely to not be ash

Kiiruma was a scumread as I say

A re-evaluation is in order though given the fact that Iā€™ve clearly not been as accurate as I thought I was. Itā€™s not to say everything Iā€™ve got as a read is wrong itā€™s just that well, reads are like a web, you make a read off of someone and then because of that read you make another connection ecetera ecetera

So wazza can visit

This the point in the game where we out information we got from our roles? I donā€™t have much. All I can say now is that my role is capable of knowing that itā€™s roleblocked aka a role with information to gain from abilities

Yes

1 Like

Iā€™ll go as far as saying that my role works similar to the way the hunters mark from throne of lies (the game) worked

1 Like

Kay about that re-eval, I need people to give me people to look at so I have somewhere to start

I get like writers block or artists block or some shit with this where I donā€™t know where to start

no it doesnt

what does this mean

are you like an arbitrary Lookout

i dont rlly get why people say hazard as good i dont want them executed today but theyre like a straight up null for me

@Marluna can you defend yourself

I miss throne of lies

2 Likes

Completely off topic. Anyway.

Same, but I think thatā€™s because I havenā€™t been looking there too much. Iā€™m okay with leaving them for now.