Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

HAHAHA CALTROPS BE UPON YOU

2 Likes

NO HEALING FOR YOU BLEED OUT AND DIE TO MY CALTROPS

3 Likes

yeah
I only have 220 hors in the game or smtn but most of those hours were pre-removal of priest iirc

1 Like

Without a court wizard Poacher was a free bleed out kill, because of the fucking caltrops. They roleblocked anyone visting the target, and you had 3 charges of them.

1 Like

God I loved hunter convert. But every hunter player was a coward and spammed bears.

2 Likes

Iā€™m derailing this thread to gush over that game. I miss it a lot.

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna step away for a bit and let people get back to it

1 Like

Going to head out for now for RL reasons. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Ya sure let me go quote my role card, one sec

@Wazza idk if u need to go that far, but at least i know who the target was, i already said i prrtty much know u didnt visit ash which mean u didnt perform a kill

Yeah but honestly I needed to get it out there that Mafia might have someone that delays results anyway so lol

im wondering if a role claim would be fine here

UNVOTE

Not to mention, if you receive info from someone else

@Kiiruma

Any insight?

@Millium apologies for not asking this at SoD but I was headed to work, then was working and then went for a sleep after it so I feel like I have a modicum of energy.

You said earlier that if there is a busser yesterday then it was Wazza (Which as Wazza pointed out doesnā€™t actually make sense given voting), yet iirc you also were the one to suggest I was a potential busserā€¦ So what actually changed your mind about that?

Actually Iā€™m claiming this before Kii does

I think Kiiruma is town because they received positive feedback

As for what you just pinged me withā€¦ I have not received mechanical information from anywhere but my own role (If my role does provide information), the only information I did gain was that I was roleblocked on N1 and that nobody had claimed doing it.

If youā€™re asking me about social reads, then thatā€™s different of course.

Oh shit, yeah, you are correct

It was a typo