Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

meh i think ur interactions with them speak louder than u voting them 2 days straight which feels like tmi, and their last second vote is completely NAI

1 Like

Look, I’m not exactly good about answering the question “Why are you town” or “Obv town yourself”

you obv towned yourself congrats

1 Like

Your pfp and I hate it

1 Like

Go abi tmrw if marluna flips town

Go abi tmrw anyways even if marluna doesn’t flip scum

We love it when we say basically the same thing twice in a row (/s)

2 Likes

itl change after the other game im in ends
I said I would use it

1 Like

Luka bakeafia town

Idk why jarek is town either but they have good vibes

Wazza townie from d1 voting

Idk why millum is town but I’ll take it

Kii kinda towned themselves d2 with the rb thing

Hazard can live just for today

Marluna abi b2b and look at hazard if game isn’t over

This is ordered altho kii can be higher than millum

Rereading their iso + frost’s

I overstated frosts handling of them, and i think theh have bad votes and bad responses to frost

this is looking good for Millium

OMG I FORGOT I CAUGHT THIS. eyes of steel! still didnt use it in the slightest!

sorry for the large distance between my frost iso. i got locked out of my insta account and went on the long journey of shouting at my computer screen trying to get it back.

i did not get it back

I literally answered lol

It’s my ability, I personally don’t think it’s as weak as it’s being made out to be by Millium

my current conclusion is
marluna/abbi

2 Likes

you seem to be like
having a hard time choosing two people while I’m sitting here with around 6 people I can see flipping scum

1 Like

It’s ok there’s only 3 town and you left alive

1 Like

I get what you’re trying to say but this sounds like a build up to you setting off a bomb

1 Like

for the record I proved myself before Kii posted and even called them out for not being truthful on their result and they agreed

so unless you’re saying Kii is lying as well then… well… you wouldn’t be trying hard for Marluna to die

i mean im actively trying super hard to not have a very broad PoE, i want to see if i can solve this

im taking a gamble on calling Hazard/ice town

id say they are my outter PoE
going back at how Frost responded to kiruma’s vote on you, I dont think your their partner
Hazard/Ice/Abbi dont really have anything great going for them in terms of interactions