Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

@PrincessAbigail i am back for a civil talk. i am agrivated from another game so i really dont want any name calling or “you suck” type stuff please

ok so you think that was theatre for the sake of theatre.

prolly best if I just don’t pay attention to that other game

i dont think jarek in a discussion to frost about flavour. says frost’s flavour outloud saying they would kill a player who came out with that flavour while talking to him.
this interaction just doesnt scream to me like two mafia talking to each other. if it does or if you think it doesnt please tell me why instead of saying “lol bad”

your fine jarek. its no ones fault.

In hindsight that being frosts’ flavour is really fucking funny but no unless there’s some weird undertale fanverse that makes chara good they’re literally the reason the genocide run exists and the source of most of the bad shit that happens

1 Like

My only mistake was saying that out loud, there was no chance they were claiming anything like that after I did

also this post never stated i think marluna is evil. this post states they are either their scape goat or they are allied. marluna doesnt have enough interactions for me to decide this. and your not really giving me anything to tell me marluna is town.
and if your answer is “interactions with frost” please show me the posts so i can either see where your coming from or understand what you are pushing

the irony is fucking amazing thankyou jarek

I will say tho. I have been feeling off about iceT. Wouldnt mind a look back through their messages on my end

@PrincessAbigail
Im not fighting against the marluna kill

this is two posts made by the same man on two different days.

What the fuck is this iceT!

an even lazier attempt of a “legacy” then what i do

meta time. this read list was not done in order of player list so in turn these are the players who he thought of from left to right. he thought of frost first most likely meaning that was their current scum read at the time of writing this scum reads lets have a check on what they say about frost…

(The joke is he never actually gave a read for frost)

never explains reads and changes them on a dime again.

can people tell me why IceT is town read by some? i know luka does but does anyone else?

I mean when u gather the posts in one post? They look god awful, i already brought them back into the poe anyways

1 Like

This kind of posting from hazard is what i think makes them super townie

VOTE: IceT

Goodnight.

VOTE: ice

lol to all of this

I dont think that list was in order regardless of how they wrote it, thats my assumption anyways, but thats a moot point overall

Neuts thing was a joke, town read on kii was due to mech but I socially thought they were scum (I think theyre town now), idk what you mean by the legacy post I was quoting tutuus legacy but I can’t send an empty post with just quotes so I added the word legacy, order was how memorable you were in the thread, town read on hazard due to mech but I socially think they’re scum