Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

It certainly does not. For scum hazard to win I am a misexecution they have to push through

Edit: added a period and capital

Will marluna be replaced

Certainly not impossible.

Not to mention her strange 180 on me.

I can kind of understand this line of thought.

Wazza isn’t villagery at all. Well, maybe a tiny bit.

Marluna is a wolf here 99.99% of the time.

Why would Frost save a villager trying to get a villager with no more uses bbn of their ability executed at the risk of his own life? Answer: He wouldn’t. Marluna is a wolf.

If Marluna was a villager, why wouldn’t Frost just let themm get executed? Answer that? There would’ve been no need for Frost’s EoD shenanigans.

We’re executing Marluna today. Not Ice. :sleepingleafeon:

Ya well im keeping things in mind just in case, marluna needs to die regardless

Ok

Ice also quoting legacy’s is oretty dmn townie for what its worth

Did frost try to save marluna tho? Or just call them town?

Wish it was easier to grab old vcs instead of shifting theough all posts

I love you town reading me but idk why that gets me a town read considering Marluna atm is somewhat regarded as universal scum and tutuus legacy had Marluna as town so I could easily be scum requoting tutuu’s legacy to get TRs on Marluna

There’s never been a time in my life I’ve said that to you

Why is your vote on Ice then?

Of course he tried to save Marluna by getting me misexed. If Frost hadn’t done what he did, Marluna would’ve been the one executed. :sleepingleafeon:

Why the fuck would they not lol

Yes and I’m telling you this never is an option lol

I am

It’s a dumb kill

So according to you killing an outed wolf is dumb. Noted. If Marluna is town, why’d Frost try so hard to save her? Answer that. :sleepingleafeon:

You’ve played with me…

I know I have. :sleepingleafeon:

Again there are two different ways to read marluna, contrary to luka or leafias playstyle, and whatever rewds there, i personally stoll think its 50/50

@Bakefia
Once i leave for the wedding im going to ill swap, since there is a high chance i wont be able to come back for EoD

If marluna flips wolf, nice, if they dont, its w/e

1 Like

We have a little over 4 hours until EoD. :sleepingleafeon:

Its not even worth it, they are utterly useless, and im not going to through these motions over and over till they flip and i cant defend them off a 50/50. If they had enough decency to play the game, just maybe id care, but they just arent townie enough for me to say for a fact they will flip town based on how i interpret frost’s treatment of them