Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Inb4

Abigail had tmi

No

At this point, I wonā€™t even try. (This last few days didnā€™t go the best way for me.)

My ability isnā€™t useful, when I canā€™t even find scums, so it is better to lynch me (who is very suspicious because of slanking) instead of anyone randomly in this last few hours, who might be useful for town.

meh im basically right there sorta, but ive pretty much convinced my self their posts arent great, and frost spew isnt as strong as I thought

the above post I quoted looks better for them then what I originally had, but again, I dont think its worth it

Oh yeah sheā€™s so fucking town lol

that post does nothing for me

Likeā€¦ town is throwing if you kill her

I only read the start of D3(where someone claim redirection) if that still stays, my last action spews someone as town after my flip.

I doubt that part, to be honest.
I am not even solving at this point, so keeping me alive is -ev, even if Iā€™m town.

who is this someone?

i also think u should full claim at this point

Iā€™m not TP, so full claiming actually wonā€™t help my case.

probably, u have people that actually dont want to and might not vote u
so i think u should

I mean, I protect in a some way, but it is too unconvintonal to claim to be as a TP

jesus christ marluna, who do u think is spewed town off it at least

i dont like treating people as outted wolves, im trying to work with u, and get as much info in the thread from you as I can

Fine.

Before the night I can choose someone, I will block all of their manipulation-related abilities.

I chose bakefia D2.

Why thos spews them town?

I doubt mafia would have more than 1 redirector, and after their debate with Frost during D2, I am 90% sure they would inherit the redirection ability, if they were teammates.

yes i doubt they have another seperate redirection role, if someone else got redirected its most likely due to the inherited one

at least ur target checks out based on your reads.
as claimed the role itself seems townie, but i mean u could be hiding something, or just outright lying