Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

who is the person u spew after ur flip?

I will just give my legacy based on D1 and D2
Millium is never wolf. (Anyone who pushed them during D2, should be looked into in my opinion)

Kiiā€™s progression on Wazza and Frost both were calmer, when he pushes as wolf, so he is probs town.

Although my action spews Bakefia town, I am still sus of them, or I am just too uncomfortable with their way too agrresive playstyle. Their back and forth with Frost is a positive for them.

I donā€™t know why Ash has died, their Iso during the night was way to blank for meeā€¦

I donā€™t like Abigailā€™s WK-like attemptsā€¦
Anytime someone pushed with a questionable reason, they simply refuse the push, but actually never questionedthe reason.

2 Likes

thanks for that, if u are in fact town, I appreciate that post

I run out submit time D1, I totally didnā€™t catch on the part, that submission time is 2 hours before EoD, instead the 1 hour I got used to.

VOTE: Hazard

VOTE: Jarke

UNVOTE

How is it 2 hours to EOD already

1 Like

Just vote me.
Why is it good to intentionally make it a draw?

I kinda liked the way Marluna handled their slotā€™s claim but itā€™s nothing that makes me go ā€œI need to save this slotā€ in all honesty. Overall itā€™s one of the slots which is fine to execute for information.

Similar to Icet / Luka

meh im just getting nervous again, but im very likely voting u before I leave

1 Like

Iā€™m doing it for you
VOTE: Marluna

that doesnt make me less nervous lmao

Thatā€™s fair

UNVOTE

My role is kinda useless.

IfI already know a tampering role i want to stop, I would just try to lynch them first.

And literally no one get feedbacks, if my abilities worked or notā€¦

so roleblocks and redirections?

@Bakefia @Jarek @Millium @Luka we should go Abi instead VOTE: abi

im fine with hazard as well tho i just prefer not them today

hihihi do you have a readslist