Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

also luka basically claimed yesterday so im kinda confused why they werent anti claimed

Well now that they are dead i can full claim

I really don’t understand the role

Either way, I was redirected myself last night

I am lukas proxy, i get the info for all their checks

Luka softed Watcher and if they were Redirected the Redirector would have to visit both Luka AND the player Luka was redirected to so a Watcher would know the name of a Mafia

I think this proxy person was Millium since they saw me visit Kii

so who’s the redirector

so wazza is Mafia?

by who

When does a redirector ever visit both targets?

always

Run me through that

never???

They always only visit the first player

Regardless I have a confirmed night 2 action so try and hit me with that see what happens mate

Abi said they were gonna roleblock and heal me or whatever the jailkeep is and I wasn’t roleblocked so I don’t fancy that

VOTE: Abi

Unti l get an answer

maybe I’m mech understanding this wrong

Frost’s role targets two player. They redirect their first target to the second target. So if a redirector redirects Luka, they visit Luka AND the player Luka was redirected to

So whoever Luka saw Night 2 is the player who redirected Luka

I am the grave digger proxy, my role is useless now that they are dead, i will be seen visiting all players who die in the night, i wanted to claim in my first post but my second passive basically states, if i die, the amnesiac player will start getting their own results, but if im vanilla’d, they will never be able to get their reaults even if i die

VOTE: wazza

Unless you’re also calling Kiiruma mafia, good luck with this one :+1: