Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Let me go read frosts role but i dont believe redirectors are seen visiting two people

your cop check was on kii?

I asked and they are, but regardless I literally have a confirmed action so Icet can waffle on about whatever they want.

no
oh my god.

Hmm interesting, ok

maybe im understanding this mech wrong but we have 48 hours

My role doesn’t visit both people just the first target that I’ve “marked” or whatever

Oh yeah I should claim my info!

@Millium didn’t visit @Hazardwaste

aka negative feedback

What a shocker

A bit surprised to still be alive. Not sure if it’s pleasantly surprised though. I take full responsibility for Marluna’s execution too.

That being said, Baker and I talked things over last night and we’re finally on the same page. I also came up with an idea that she liked too. It’s one that Achro came up wirh in Morbtainado, the kingmaker idea. I propose we let Abi decide the execution for today. If she gets a wolf executed, she gets to decide tomorrow’s execution too. If she gets a villager executed though, we execute her. :sleepingleafeon:

Alright let me explain this to you:

Night 1 I chose Eliza and had my result delayed until Night 2.
Night 2 I chose Kiiruma and received my Eliza result of Negative and my Kiiruma result of Positive.

Kiiruma can completely confirm this and already has.

Night 3, last night, I used my cop check on Hazard and got redirected to someone who is town.

It’s why I want to know if anyone can claim the redirector but then I remembered it’s on the mafia role thanks to you.

1 Like

that’s a terrible idea
go back to the drawing board

Luka claimed redirected tho so who else redirected you

How so u know that someone is town

I got redirected and I got told the player I was redirected into was town?

oh wait the redirection isnt a one time use

Why not

you know redirection doesn’t disable results, right

Did you ever claim you even had this

no why the fuck would I claim that

This game is really confusung, holy