Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Jarek can easily just be lying especially considering there’s multiple flipped players who receive Positive / Negative feedback

true

mech is hard

I’m like tracker except I have to have precognition

now that being said if I ever do get a successful track off I do get a little extra, but that’s only if I succeed

Nice try but you have your vote on an obvious villager.

I couldn’t fathom why Frost would pull that BS push on me to save a villager.

Kiiruma, you were wrong on me last game too. Seems you either learned nothing or are a wolf. I’m literally spewed V right now. :sleepingleafeon:

Hey, I mean Wazza helps confirm I get positive / negative feedback at least :upside_down_face:
Sure that can be wolf stuff but tbh with yall, I wouldn’t be claiming Parity Cop with basically no results as a wolf lol. (Only 1 result, but ye)

1 Like

you’re like the most obv town dw about it lmao

1 Like

Why are you so against someone you believe to be a villager leading the execution Wazza? :sleepingleafeon:

Either someone has perfectly roleblocked me both times I’ve targeted you or you’re hiding something.
One of the 2 has been claimed, the other hasn’t.

Just statistically I feel like you’re more wolfy.

Because I hate your plan of “Get Abi to lead the wagon” considering if they mis-exe, which it feels like you’re looking at to build up to, you want them killed immediately after.

That’s called forcing the blame onto someone, it’s such an easy way to cause misexes if you had the control over it.

Wolves can have actions too Wazza. :sleepingleafeon:

Litten pulled this stunt in the clocktower game

A modposter that modposted “something bad would happen”

Not hard to believe there’s a mafia role that sends a private message to another player in the same vein

If Bakefia is mafia, they did that. Saw how people reacted to the feedback of the info they got with Frost being in it, and retconned it with the “oh it only mentions non-town” message they had

yeah I can be a wolf but I can’t be a wolf who did the redirection

Nice try. I’m not lying. :sleepingleafeon:

Why not? Who says the eolves only have one ability? Or that there’s only one wolf left? :sleepingleafeon:

If it was a 2v1v whatever the math is then that’d be pretty funny

the fuck did you read to come to either of those conclusions lmfao

1 Like

Are you insinuating that wolves can use more than one ability per night? :thinking:

Is it just me who reads that as incredibly TMI-y?
But could just be something Leafia would say since I know Leafia can make… questionable posts.