Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

I swear outted should be a banned word…

2 Likes

that’s
literally what I’m thinking

Their claim is atrocious.
Baker’s D1 posting sucked and so did the rest of it, they have no negative impact in doing a “kill this or I won’t play the game” since they’re a hydra as well.
This right now is even worse, feels TMI’y especially given none of my post said anything like that.
And they seem to want to keep throwing consensus town players under wagons.

Not to mention their whole “kingmaker” idea

You’re literally going to make me die laughing with how bad this read is. Do you seriously believe that Frost tries to get a scumbuddy executed to save the life of a villager? There’s no way you’d havea read this bad as a villager after your last game with me Kiiruma. You’re doing exactly what Frost tried to do and my phone is at 5% now so talk to everyone once I get home. :sleepingleafeon:

trying to get all my plays out today because I won’t be here tomorrow :crab::crab::crab:

2 Likes

it’s my birthday :ayaya:

1 Like

I’m trying to parse why frost did what he did. It looked bad for marluna to try and save them so hard from frost, but marluna was town. So why was he doing it at all? If you’re a wolf, I assume it was for distancing reasons. Framing you as the person they were trying to kill over marluna, and saving marluna. Making themselves tied with marluna so that marluna is an easier push for other wolves, and making you look good.

1 Like

Votecount as of P#3566

Bakefia (3): Kiiruma, Jarek, PrincessAbigail

Not Voting (5): IcetFeelsPain, Hazardwaste, Wazza, Millium, Bakefia

holy shit I did not expect that how have I missed all these votes

Meh this thread tilts me

It feels like everyone has an agenda except like jarek/hazard/kiiruma lmao

Yall really think that was scum theater between frost/leafia?

@Bakefia
The irony of u controlling the narrative for what is basically the whole game and then today ur like, “let abbi choose”

Alternative is that frost was floundering for whatever reason but I don’t know if I see that in frost

There was literally no reason to buss there

Why?

U specifically targeted me and hazard?

I assume so because if it was a straight track u wouldve seen me go to luka

Edit: words

I never retconned anything and I thought Kiiruma posted this.

You’re acting like you should be locktown based solely on you having a confirmed ability.

Howwould i know if they can or not? My guess is they can’t though.

Nice tty wolf. How would other people know your target before you say it and you know that I’m never a wolf here.

I’m not sure if I buy this Wazza. What makes you so sure that if Abi is town that she’ll misexe?

It literally isn’t.

Happy brthday in advance.

There’s literally no way he did it with me as his scumbudy. Neither of us were realistically going to die anytime soon so that would be borderline gamethrowing.

Yeah. Abi’s a wolf and can die tomorrow. Yesterday EoD I was townread by her when earlier she was scumreading me and now she’s supposedly scumreading me again? It’s gotten to the point that I don’t even care whether I live or die. Abi should always be the execution for tomorrow here. She doesn’t act like this as town. My guess as to the scumteam is Abi/ Kiiruma. Just hammer me now wolves. Town seriously doesn’t deserve to win this if people are seriously considering the possibility that I’m a wolf when I should be lockrown. Idon’t do anything Idid this game as a wolf and no wolf ever treats a scumbuddy the way tha Frost treated me.

VOTE: Bakefia :sleepingleafeon:

Are u guys serious

Kiiruma is drowning in agenda right now. :sleepingleafeon:

Im taking my time at this point, i dont care about random jabs at people and people being outted, or someone having to be a wolf. Its just annoying to read