Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

You said its stronger then these both but also not XD

i am doing a tad bit of meta and i understand that. but i choose to trust abi’s claim at least due to tutuu’s character. that fair?

When used as a doctor, a jailkeeper roleblocks the player they’re protecting which means it prevents the player from taking action, a doctor is commonly used on town.

When used as a roleblocker, a jailkeeper also heals the player they’re roleblocking which means potential to nightkill the player is not there.

This doesn’t mean much when used as the latter one, but both roles easily co-exist in rolemadness games

1 Like

although, at the moment we have seemingly 4 roleblockers in total in this game.

One being a jailkeeper claim.
One being a roleblocker claim.
One being a dead neutral.
And the final one being an unknown roleblocker, presumably mafia.

That’s where we start to clamp down on this.

i can fully see you point. i am just finding it hard to sort people into town and scum at the moment

we have a 4th rber?

Kiiruma claimed to be roleblocked last night.

Now just remember here, neither the Jailkeeper or Roleblocker claim to roleblock him last night.
And the Neutral is dead.

1 Like

IceT claimed to have rbed me
does a vanilla-ise rb the jailkeep?

No clue tbh

i have already said publicly. i did not get informed i was rbed either night

I wanted to ask Abi who they RB’d because if it was an investigative claim then we’d know

wait when did icet rb me? which nights

N2 and N3

see that’s the other thing I dislike

an infinite use consecutive roleblocker

1 Like

n1 in mafia speak is the night after day 1 correct?

I don’t want to put suspicions onto Icet since I townread them and honestly I’d probably kill you over them, but their claim feels

far too powerful for a town role.

D1->N1->D2->N2 etc etc

1 Like

if i am going to claim i’ll do it the night before i go to bed closer to eod. i am not investigative in anyway and i dont rb. but i am a character which will most heavily likely be vannilaised if scum got the chance

gotcha
don’t claim then, it won’t change my read on you for the positive

i mean it depends how votes look. i will claim if i think its necessary

you have already locked me in as wolf then? is this what your telling me?