Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Not at all. You either didn’t read earlier posts or manipulating the reality

Both Wazza voters provided a similar meta conclusion on Wazza.

Wazza received a controversial read by a third player.

There is a resistance to Wazza wagon building up. Could be people afraid of making bigger wagons or could be people not paying attention to every post.

You bringing a 1 poster under spotlight isn’t really going to help the situation in town’s favor.

You can keep disagreeing though, all cool! :bread:

i think they are bad, but i dont think we need to add insult to injury with, “people are ignoring them”
im done with this convo, cause i can already see where this is headed

if i say ur right and shut up, will u be happy?

I dont agree with ur thought, u can scream it till you are blue in the face, which is silly, because i dont like them anyways, so literally just leave it at that

these both have two votes, so im not sure who u are refering to when u say people are ignoring wazza over Marluna, its silly

where is this resistanance? i dont have this context, so if u do, plz show it to me

1 Like

everybody needs to post, they both have contextual reasoning for having vote on them

What do you mean?

This post never comes from town btw

It may be shown as trope to you, but I agree with Millium here.

I don’t see what you’re talking about.

You’re Leafia this time around right?

Frost, there are certain posts that can be done by town and can’t be done by town. A confused town can ask this question in a different way, maybe even with more pause. Immediately asking for post numbers is aggressive here.

Milium has been dodging the case and reads on Wazza and bring the argument to “i disagree coz i disagree”. Are you with wolves or with town? I won’t go back and bring all the posts made by others about Wazza to show you how the current gamestate is keeping the eyes off them.

This was not about the mech but spewing you as town, you find it suspicious?

Could be TMI/easy read off earlier.

Can you look into Wilium ISO? Their reasoning behind voting up Marluna stinks. They could have done the same on Kii but Kii is voting Wazza :slight_smile:

1 Like

sigh
jarek town for not fearing god

1 Like

(–angel)

1 Like

Marluna/Kii both single posters and both posts are very identitcal.

I don’t get why Millium would pick Marluna over Kii and then hard defend their reasoning on voting Marluna over Wazza :bread:

ftr i think chara would probably be neut flavor but also like. there arent really. bad people in undertale. with the exceptions of chara/flowey (lone wolves) and maybe asgore/undyne. in conclusion should probably not do flavor solving. but jarek still townleaned

–angel

1 Like

bad (wants to murder you) vs bad (thinks murder is fun)

what’s happening on mu
–angel

You are either godreading the setup or lonewolf crumbing. Becareful there

Apparently there is a trend people are afraid to push the first wagon in D1 to 3 votes because they will get scumread for it.

Look i just dont believe the gamestate is ignoring waxza, and im not afraid to build up their wagon, if anything their play so far already feels different than what i saw in the bastard game recently

Im not hard defending one over the other? I dislike them both, i just dont think your read that they are being ignored is correvt, because one i think both of them are are equallt being ignored

1 vs 3 isnt that different even if u put their posts in to context when they are both not great