Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

for the record this could be true. i just know I’m not in a chat. very well could be lost wolf dont remember that. one second

great news

1 Like

xD

Could you tell me what made you pick Marluna over Kii?

VOTE: wazza
Here is your wagon, i think the meta read is fine
Id rather nkt bump heads with your hydra

I can think someone is bad without agreeing on every point u make, and i just dont agree that the game staye is ignoring them to a point where it needs to be used as reaaoning to justify why they could be a qolf

Qho is ki?

Kiiruma, player in this game

There was none, i didnt remember wazza’s posts till u highlighted them, i woke up and went tbrough some back reading and marluna stood out to me, its really not that deep

fearing scumreads is scums job. as town you shouldn’t go out of your way to provoke scumreads but that isnt your job. that definitely hasnt carried over here yeag. if it did everyone would fear god and id have play better (sad)

–angel

Im not ignoring kiiruma? I mean if u mean ignoring their reasoning for the vote? I dont even remember 3/4 of the posts right now

Anyways time for work

Ok then so you know Kii exists this game.

Can you tell me the difference between Marluna’s vote/post and Kiiruma’s vote/post?

Would appreciate a response when you get free time!

What is exactly the question?

you cant iso someone with 1 post can someone please link kii/marluna i dont know where they are

–angel

Use the search functionality noob :bread:

i am INJURED you should DO IT FOR ME!!! (ty i forgot that was an option one moment)

~ angel

what the hell theyre next to each other

ikr? :joy_wolf:

townlocking angel today. eliza null