Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

:innocent:

this one ISNā€™T AS CRINGE

it has A PERSON ATTACHED TO IT ELIZA

fuck

I am Leafia tehehe. :sleepingleafeon:

anyways i should go continue mowing the lawn gl all
-:innocent:

i actually experimented with using a unicode oval colored yellow as a halo. it kinda worked

@Bakefia

Milliumā€™s vote on Marluna can be bad faith

1 Like

update there is a WILD RABID DOG about so

Yeah.

I am almost certain we have boxed two wolves in the pool of Millium/Kii/Wazza/Marluna/Hazard

That is 2/5 and guarantees wolf chops if we follow on this.

I am also 80% on a lostwolf(maf)/lonewolf(3p) here but thats discussion for another time.

Lookā€™s weā€™re doing this

Frost actually reading the game and asked the same question in a different tone/words than Millium.

+town points

I have reasons to believe this setup is slightly influenced by a recent setup played by Achromatic and Millium on another site. This is why I believe in a lost wolf and/or 3p world. :bread:

1 Like

Plus some mechanics from True Majority game too.

@tutuu @powerofdeath @Jarek I want you guys to screw your heads back here - look what is cooked past 100 posts

would appreciate your thoughts :bread:

1 Like

Im The Imposter Oomfie!

4 Likes

Votecount as of P#436

Wazza (3): Kiiruma, Bakefia, Millium
tutuu (1): Marluna
Bakefia (1): PrincessAbigail
Marluna (1): IcetFeelsPain
Ash (1): tutuu

Not Voting (8): Ash, Hazardwaste, Frostwolf103, Luka, ElizaTheAngel, Wazza, powerofdeath, Jarek

undertale underhaul when

VOTE: Millium

Iā€™ll look into Hazard shortly, for this reason particular about Millium since I looked up on the vote on Marluna (By the time, she moved her vote to Wazza) which may also have voted Kiiruma based on the numbers of posts (like 1) however the difference between Kiirumaā€™s vote on Wazza and Marlunaā€™s vote on Tutuu is shown here.

Check out my hypothesis why this leads to Marluna voting Tutuu

undertale_text_box

1 Like