Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

seeing them i do not have much to say about either of those posts. i dont think it resolves much by killing them either so we should leave them for later
– angel

Yeah I kinda agree. it could be ANYTHING at this point.

What do you think of Wazza?

i feel like wazza gets wagoned d1 every game for some posts with nothing wrong with them and flips as scum. idk what you guys see that i dont but still not feeling that either (although i prefer it over the other two)

– angel

good crosspost timing :P

1 Like

thanks angel.

opinion on Millium entry posts and their recent posts?

@PrincessAbigail check wagons ty :bread:

among us

• :angel:

huh
-:angel:

oh no Eliza is here :sleepingleafeon:

I’m still considering those ones. I’ve not seen any millium wolfgames to my knowledge so i really dont know how to read them. any baseline motivation etc etc is hard for me to read on them, given that its always somewhat disguised behind their abrasiveness (i dont mean this as a bash its just hard for me to read past). I’ll give it some more thought
–angel

i signed with the WRONG NAME

i had eliza on the mind from the edited in new tab text xP

fake leafia post

1 Like

mindmeld angel locktown

I was going to say there’s a difference between Kiiruma and Millium voting.

My attention on Marluna over Wazza is that I looked up from Marluna’s view about disliking Tutuu’s meta’ing from recent wolf game from different website shouldn’t have brought up make sense to me. Kiiruma’s vote is about pressure, Millium’s vote is about slanking. Even though I can see that’s not true.

1 Like

both of these are ME, ELIZA btw

1 Like

you should sign with :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

anyways I would highly recommend not killing Wazza today
this is coming from someone that has read zero of her posts
-:innocent:

ANGEL I FOUND THE HALO EMOJI

REAL???