Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

OH! yeah nah i think i went to hard at jarek that final day and didnt look into iceT hard enough. you played that so fucking well wazza

Wazza is always evil.

Sorry @Leafia

But I was genuinely townreading

if anyone asked it’d be obvious I’m a wolf because I look at every last minute detail to abuse in my own regard lol

1 Like

no your vote on iceT was the reason why i was having a panic attack, cause the way iceT voted you sounded townie and i was having panic attacks XD. i would have hundred percent voted iceT tho final day if bakefia didnt vote before me

removing jarek from that last day voting really got me XD

@IcetFeelsPain

btw @Hazardwaste

if you didn’t claim you would’ve been randomly made vanilla without knowing why at all LMAO

@Zone_Q11 Now game is over. N1, i should have protected Pshycotheangel which would have made the game alot different tho. i did my usual hazrad rant and didnt make it clear that i changed my target off bakeifa on to eliza/today

Vanillaize was done by host, so that was untraceable from the beginning.

It was nuts how Icet got the solve at P#3397, but nobody bothered to take him seriously. According to Millium, it was because he had low thread presence, but… yeah… It’s still impressive that this got buried.

Darn, you are about to stop my attack

how did you vanillaise me

It’s fucking insane that I literally confirmed what Icet was saying about the redirect and then just went “but what if the redirect was a ninja” and EVERYONE followed me

I was annoyed. but eh what can i do. i am glad i got most people to town read me in the end tho

Knew your role from finding your N1 feedback:

OMFG

lol

:sob:

Get dunked on!!!