Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

i was destined to be vanilla x-x

theres your revenge for ToS frost

even stevens now

@IcetFeelsPain You played insanely well

Push your agenda more and I would’ve been destined to die, you have full capability to have been a town leader in this game and if you managed to kill me, you would’ve been night killed going into F3 with a confirmed town, an obvious town and jarek

2 Likes

redirection and delaying and roleblocking and all the visiting information confused me a bit too much tbh XD

Ya im atill not particularly sure how wazza was outted

I was the only visitor from the watcher when the redirector had to appear on the visit

fuck i wished i voted jarek first. i was having to many “what if i am wrongs.” so i kept holding myself back.

was kiiruma redirected?

Ohh, fair, there was so much mech honestly lol

1 Like

Honestly what’s wrong with Leafia with her deathtunneling, had she looked at another angle this could have avoided two deaths

I redirected Luka to Millium and then just claimed Luka was redirected to Kiiruma as I visited Kiiruma with my actual ability.

Kiiruma received two visits, which was presumed to be Luka and myself when in actuality it was you and myself.

I inadvertently caused the whole “Icet is lying thing” LMAO

the issue was the abundance of visit based knowledge. and the abundance of mafia being able to fuck with that. i had no clue what was going on in mech

Unfortunate that i accidently town cored jarek, didnt notice it till it was too late and then i died lol

i didnt even think of that. it makes so much fucking sense

I’m ngl I was panicking when Kiiruma realised about his corrected information thank god it was fine in the end

1 Like

You are Asriel the goated for a reason!

Honestly im surprised how anyone could read the mech of this game lol

Man i will wear my medal for n1 protection even if it got mod errored

Right. List of Mod-Errors. We got five of 'em.

1st: Hazardwaste N1 switched target to ElizaTheAngel, but the hosts didn’t see it, and kept his target at Bakefia instead. (This is the biggest error.)

2nd and 3rd: Forgot to give Undyne’s Alert Feedback at N2 (to Jarek) and N3 (to Wazza).

4th and 5th: Miscounted how many players visited Kiiruma at N2. (I only focused on Wazza, and not on Hazardwaste.) Wazza read Kii’s feedback at N2, so this was the 5th mod-error. –so, the thing is: I thought that IcetFeelsPain had roleblocked Hazardwaste, but PrincessAbigail was also roleblocking IcetFeelsPain. Which meant that Hazardwaste was able to visit Kiiruma with no issues.

1 Like