Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Lmao give the high some time to fair off xD

1 Like

Baker knew it was me on D2, knew it was Jarek on D3 and knew it was you towards the end of D2

no they like
quite literally made a rule breaking post about how they were throwing the game lol

1 Like

Uh no wrong, Leafia is on me the moment I voted this slot

fuck why didnt i vote jarek. i did a need for speed again

oh i didnt even realise this

Thats not fair, game was hard, lot of info going around, they had a good catch on frost., everyone gets a bit lost after a while.

me to zone in my role card “HOW THE FUCK DID I GET VANILLAISED OFF PROTECTION” the only person that didnt hard claim. was the one that was doomed from the start

1 Like

In spec chat i said i was gunna snap vote u or jarek, and u claimed vanilla’d so it wouldve been hilarious if i had the balls to do that

Probanly not tho

1 Like

But that doesn’t matter whether it’s baker or leafia, the slot got insidious confidence thanks to my death, I made the gambit of this slot destroying the town more than mafia could

i’m ngl you snapvoting to the wagon two other members of mafia are chilling on was the most ballsy thing for you to do before your death LMAO

Lol

welcome to hazard. usually sus as fuck the first few days. and then finds his groove the last few. biggest tip for anyone read me in the late game not in the early game. i am awkward as fuck in the early game

The ballsy thing on Pokemon xros wars was voting Jarek even though we’re ‘matched’ by fake claim parity cop

It worked as well since town moved the votes elsewhere

1 Like

Also good job on not bussing frost there

But the best part of my play here:

I didn’t even try to manipulate

I have a habit of bussing Frost so this actually means a lot lol

uhh I feel the most suspicious thing I did all game was not call Abigail scum considering how focused I was on mech mechanics and they were “mech-locked scum” but w/e

Still, I don’t know why Zorvo on Owl House FM thinks that way

1 Like

Maybe you understood something I said and that’s the best course to do by not trying to push Abigail?