Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

U know i had a read on jarek, “this dude only like hedged hard on frost, maybe this means something”

Never explored it tho lol

I mostly just tried to use your words to not fuck up lol

1 Like

@Wazza I am just surprised Abigail still decide to keep pushing bakefia even after my death, that I tried to bus my teammate is a possibility

Oh by the way on D5 I was one second away from posting that “Jarek roleblocked POD on N2 and was roleblocked” which would’ve outed us both that was the biggest scare moment I’ve ever had when being seconds away from posting.

(My one evil in bakefia/Abbi/Wazza was correct and i fucking dropped it cause i was a dumbass)

if you kept it would you have really voted me or bakefia

1 Like

I was long dead before I could consider you to be in F5 :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Ugh. i need to actually stick to my reads

i just never am confident in them. cause i just expect me to be wrong

well feels bad. but gg MVP wazza

I am happy for Wazza and Jarek smoke it through, with their own wits to follow and heeding some of my posts are stern warning I never mention them to pay attention, maybe a few.

But they followed their own intuition and that’s fine :smiley:

2 Likes

also putting the neutral in this was just mean XD

I was so disappointed when I saw you actually dying lol

it had 2 wolves, 1 neut and 1 town in it LMAO

1 Like

Yeah but when there is a neutral in their. i am not gonna take this piece of info as “kill everyone in here”.

Nah, just live and learn, remember if u take every game as a leaening experience, the game becomes less irritable

2 Likes

Kinda hate that I died as soon as I started having good reads (was going to go after Wazza because Frost was very much tied to her with regards to reads and general support; not sure how ya’ll didn’t catch onto that).

I was stuck on an early post of frost that felt unaligned

:/

Frost and I often distance tbf so I’m surprised you caught onto that, good job