Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

i chose to protect you n1. but got mod errored.

I swear I didn’t intentionally try to impersonate you that game more than a couple times.

2 Likes

Wazza randing town? No, it never happens.

town would’ve won if it wasn’t for this tbh

To be fair, it’s not easy to tell since this is whole different direction, which me and rest of mafia may have adapted just as differently

1 Like

i will share the interaction. i will blame myself more then frost

i went on a rant which started with me saying “I will protect Bakefia.” and in the middle of that rant i said “I have decided to protect Elizatheangel instead. if i fuck this because i second guess myself spectators be easy on me”

I should have pinged or bolded my change. i’ll take this fall on my back

i think the only massive difference was ElizaTheAngel living much later into the game. cause as soon as i protected her once i was gonna stick on them

if Eliza survived we would’ve just strongmanned them

1 Like

needed that slot dead as much as possible lmao they were both cooking for no reason

True! probably wouldnt have been a big change then outside of me having something to call me town and confirmation of a likely strong arm

which either way didnt change the final thing

I think it would’ve changed a lot

I don’t think Frost dies D2, I think I die D2 in the scenario Eliza/Angel slot survives which could’ve changed a lot either for the good of scum or bad of town, the worst thing is if I got pushed in the latter half of the day and we lose my role lol

It’s like very unfortunate the mistake happened tbh but what can you really do about it when it’s already too late

ah fair

exactly. i feel like i still held my own through it pushing through alot of fucking scum cases on me XD

lmao we were both in the same boat except they were wrong on you and right on me

1 Like

hazard shield in its prime.

Every day is defend yourself to the max :sob:

1 Like

Praise TuTuu for reading me good after my defence rant. i was upset to see the only person to trust me go XD