1 Like

Ggs

Gg ice

i cant believe i missed the or in your ability
it make so much sense now why you and abii are both in the game
i feel like an idiot

gg for calling out wazza ice

1 Like

if i made another account and switched between them between games would you all wrap me in chains and throw me in the river or is that cool

i can’t believe you guys killed tutie on day 1

1 Like

That does make me feel a bit better to be honest and I should’ve realized that Wazza was evil.

Because of that confirmed action and I thought we had a mafia delayer.

@PrincessAbigail You were 0 for 2 in reading emotion correctly. Don’t townlock someone just because they show emotion next time. Oh well. Live and learn I guess. Switching to my own account too. :sleepingleafeon:

Trust me Bakefia. I waited for you to vote cause i wanted to talk through with you if you thought iceT was evil. XD you werent alone

1 Like

Actually i can just say leafia. I only wish i voted jarek before the IceT vs Wazza happened. I think i could have gotten Jarek out if i just put trust in my read.

1 Like

I was literally going to vote Jarek lmao

1 Like

that was the plan, then Icet came in and voted me

It would have been a fucking wild final 3

Who would you have killed? Me or bakefia?

Bakefia in this case.

Easier to convince you to vote Icet than convince Bakefia to not vote me

2 Likes

thats fair. i would have had a panic attack tho. i am known to flip reads hard in final 3. (hell’s echoes)

Blame RNG for that. The results were literally 2 Mafia and 1 Neutral. None of them were Town.

EDIT: Wait. I forgot about ElizaTheAngel. R.I.P. EtA.

1 Like

I couldn’t fathom why you’d save Marluna to try to get me executed at the risk of your life D2 if Marluna was a villager.

Me too. I’m surprised she tried pushing me at all after realizing that I was always town middle of D2.

True. If it had come down to a f3 between you, me, and Ice, I probably would’ve reevaled on your slot and tried harder to figure things out.

yeah i forgot you do rng instead of Moderator choice. should have probably expected it

Pretty sure flavor doesn’t matter, since AUs were involved. For example, Storyshift Chara and Underfell Flowey are not inherently evil.