Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Man chill out, u know how many worlds where there isnt an ezcuse for a 3p kill, people are wrong all the time, most day 1s end with a town

You live and u learn

Like in hindsight i shouldve killed wazza cause of my watch and for their day 1 eod, i messed up, i think about what i couldve done better, and learn

As someone that used to be toxic, its better to just enjoy the experience instead of telling people ehat theh coildve done better, esepcially while u say in spec chat away from the actual experience most of us has to go through

Anyways gg everyone

1 Like

I was trash

Sorry I hard defended Wazza against you. You were right and I should have been more receptive.

1 Like

actually you should always chop 3p over a doc claim on d1 any time any day

1 Like

is this at me or at pod?

ngl I am quite salty at leafia but I see others are salty at different things about their games too

so imma call gg to everyone

its just a silly game

Excerpt from Spec Chat:

Regarding PoD: I am shook.

Yes, he is a very safe chop, but if it were me, then I’d have taken the risk of trusting PoD and considered him as a pseudo-Town.

I greatly disagree with the final sentence that is: “if a town gets chopped d1 - id argue town made a misplay by not chopping pod instead.”

Are you out of your mind? If someone got mischopped, then they were simply not Towny enough at best and “unlucky” at worst; this would still happen D2 even if you were to chop PoD at D1. What you’re doing is just delaying the inevitable and throwing away a most-likely Neutral party who could collaborate with Town.

This is madness!

With that mindset, you might as well go for No Chop.

Oh, goodness. That last sentence is… eh…

Like, yes, objectively speaking 3P is not Town, so their death does not greatly impact Town,

but what you’re doing right now is forgoing the scumhunting and outright killing any and all non-Town claims, which I find to be drastic.

If I wasn’t the host, then I would have scumread you and pushed you for this, because it’s such a terrible move for Town, and it only benefits Mafia since they’d have to waste a kill in order to get rid of PoD.

what the fuck

4 Likes

if this is directed at me

its not reasonable to expect me to be cool with pod talking shit about my performance, it wasnt warranted

i agree with the fact that it isnt cool to be mean post game. hence why im not cool with him doing it to me?

apart from not taking pod’s shit, the only message ive written in post that wasn’t written in a wholesome tone was giving leafia feedback. if u look at her post i quoted u can see why - because she did the same to abigail. if she chose to dish it out, i figured its fair if she takes it

show me where i havent been nice to anyone else? the rest was just me discussing strategy in a neutral tone without emotion involved

Mafia buried Icet’s reasoning and Town lost to the outed Redirector.

If pod were to get chopped d1 and me d2, it would have been much better, because i was going to heal eliza n1, and confirm myself d2 rather than get chopped

this is sparta

K

If PoD were to get chopped D1, then Mafia wouldn’t have to waste their RBs at N1 and N2, thereby increasing the odds of Towns’ actions failing on those nights.

EtA was already supposed to be healed by Hazard were it not for the mod-error, but as Wazza said: If that were to happen, then EtA would have been strongmanned at N2.

You wouldn’t be able to confirm yourself, because if it isn’t Hazard healing EtA, then it’s probably Icet or Jarek roleblocking you, or Frostwolf redirecting you.

I throw tuna can at them and I want to stop the cat takeover

@PrincessAbigail

for the record
you made me wish I was town so badly because I felt so bad
if I hadn’t played FM for so many years I would’ve been genuinely upset so I do apologise
thank you for being great :heart:

:wowee:

Tutuu had wolves in red or yellow so for only living one day phase, he did pretty well, and they also correvtly called ice town very early

You’re the muscle, go!

1 Like

I tried to save u, but pod is a bandaid kill because people didnt actively work together

The wagons sat at 3/3 for such a long time, and even after day 1 i still had to convince people i was town

Killing PoD was the least of our problems
Ice correctly called out wazza but did jack shit with it, like im not even surprised Leafia voted them in lylo at all

But im the end, i didnt find the wopves and push us to vote corectly, so it diesnt matter how wrong anyone else was, because i didnt attempt to get us to work together and give good reads on why the wolves are who they were and why town was who they were